Back in the 90's there were only two colors on jeans: black and blue. Faded black jeans were not fashionable and I usually took a sharpie and colored it (seriously!).
Now faded black jeans are acceptable. What I have noticed is that the odd colors like yellow (a faded yellow, not an intense one) and red and silver are acceptable.
I've wanted to update my casual wardrobe and since I look very young for my age (teenage-ish) I'd figure I can go for some of these colors.
Of course these colors don't work as baggy jeans, they will be slim fit (but not skinny fit).
What do you folks think about these? Pictures would help.
- Colored jeans are definitely okay10% (1)29% (2)18% (3)Vote
- Hell no! Black or blue only!40% (4)43% (3)41% (7)Vote
- Depends on what the guy wears with the jeans.40% (4)14% (1)29% (5)Vote
- I prefer baggy jeans.10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
- Just answers.0% (0)14% (1)6% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I don't like colored jeans on guys, unless you are eccentric I would not wear them. Most guys that wear colored jeans are in high school still, or they are black.0