Yellow, red, teal, olive green, etc. jeans on guys?

Back in the 90's there were only two colors on jeans: black and blue. Faded black jeans were not fashionable and I usually took a sharpie and colored it (seriously!).

Now faded black jeans are acceptable. What I have noticed is that the odd colors like yellow (a faded yellow, not an intense one) and red and silver are acceptable.

I've wanted to update my casual wardrobe and since I look very young for my age (teenage-ish) I'd figure I can go for some of these colors.

Of course these colors don't work as baggy jeans, they will be slim fit (but not skinny fit).

What do you folks think about these? Pictures would help.

• Colored jeans are definitely okay
    10% (1)29% (2)18% (3)Vote
  • Hell no! Black or blue only!
    40% (4)43% (3)41% (7)Vote
  • Depends on what the guy wears with the jeans.
    40% (4)14% (1)29% (5)Vote
  • I prefer baggy jeans.
    10% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Just answers.
    0% (0)14% (1)6% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like colored jeans on guys, unless you are eccentric I would not wear them. Most guys that wear colored jeans are in high school still, or they are black.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A guy won't look like a man anymore if he wears those colors. Black, blue and grey are the only colors that men should wear ( pant-wise) .. in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer baggy on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • C I try not to wear colored jeans because I don't like to attract attention but I like red,olive,maybe dark green or teal on guys and even white but I love grey too

0|0
    0|0
  • They are highly feminine I would think you are either attracted to men, a feminine heterosexual, or artsy. Basically no matter what it would be a fail.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• red and green are okayish, yellow is not acceptable on anyone (apart from toddlers, clearly)

0|0
    0|0