When I left the salon my highlights were blond. Couple days later, it's more orange and yellow?

I just got in done Friday and when I left it was a very pretty strawberry blond w blond highlights... now its orange and yellow all brassy it looks horrible what should I do? I was thinking a/b trying the tone correcting purple shampoo or should I just go over it with an ash blonde?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go back to the salon.

Ask them about it - a lot of places will correct jobs if it's gone wrong. As long as they didn't give you direct care instructions which you avoided they should be happy enough to offer you some sort of solution.

At least try that before some DIY repair job which could make it worse in the end.

What Guys Said 2

• Changing it o an ash blond MIGHT work. It depends on what mistake the stylist made. You may have to wait for it to grow out..ouch..

• sh*t happens..?!

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with the other ladies.

Go back to the salon first. They may fix it for you because they want to keep you as a customer.

If you try to fix it yourself, it could come out worse. At the very least, the salon can give you some advice on how you can fix it yourself if they won't.

Also,

If they don't fix it, I wouldn't ever go back there, and I'd be sure to let them know that.

• Go back to the salon and inquire about it. Many times they will fix jobs that don't turn out as expected. After all your hair is their calling card.