Are any of these appropriate to wear to a wedding?

My friend is going to get married next month, and I would like to buy a new shirt. Would any of these be too obnoxious? If any are, please say which.

1. link

2. link

3. link

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like any of them...but one and 3 are the worst. Just wear a shirt that's a solid color.

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I can see how they're more bold than your usual shirt. But I like them. =D They're not obnoxious. The 3rd is really cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that the second one is a little much for a wedding (at least, a typical wedding). The other two are nice, not the usual plain dress shirts you normally see at formal events.

0|0
    0|0
  • link 2 is ok.

1|0
    1|0
  • don't wear any of those

0|0
    0|0
  • i liked the first one, but I gues it would depend on the rest of your outfit and stuff

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• How formal is the wedding?

What are you wearing with it?

0|0
    0|0
    • It's a fairly upscale event. I'm wearing a grey three-piece suit. I don't like the plain and ugly trend most men have gotten into with their formal wear, which is why these may seem 'ugly' to most people.

• Show All
    • Ah, that explains it. Thanks!

• I understand the desire to look good. And I still wear some pretty loud shirts in less formal situations. But his one (and I learned as I got older) calls for everything being just that by better. Better cut suit, nice details, sharper shoes. By the way, there is such a thing as a traditionalmwdding is though it's not often observed now - but the occasion calls for a small patterned or textured tie in silver.

• well, those all suck, but don't worry about it dude, what are friends for?

i'm going to my friend's wedding in whatever I decide to wear that day

1|0
    0|0