"Everyone is beautiful"...(looks-wise)

what do you think? true or false and why? or you don't have to say why. just curious. be honest.

• True
  • False

Most Helpful Girl

• A certain individual isn't going to be considered beautiful by everyone. Each person is attracted to different things. So looks wise, no.. but there will always be someone who finds that person beautiful.

What Guys Said 12

• When it all comes down to it sure. It is true. People are naturally more comfortable with those who are on their level of physical attractiveness. While the more physical people are able to attract more possible candidates, in the end most people end up with someone within a few numbers of themselves (graded by attractiveness). If you are far less attractive, you might become self conscious, controlling, jealous. If you are far more attractive you may resent them/know you can do better, feel taken for granted, etc. If you got two 1s or two 5's or whatever together they can find each other beautiful and attractive and there's not going to be as much tension due to much difference.

• If that were the case, we wouldn't have beauty contests.

• False for both inner beauty, and outer beauty. I know a girl who anyone would throw up after looking at her for more than 30 seconds. And Bin Laden has no inner beauty.

• Someone can't be beautiful to everyone

but

i don't prefer looks to like or dislike someone

for me the beauty of hearts matters, their thinking matters !

• If everyone is beautiful, then no one is beautiful

• Everyone has different tastes, likes and dislikes. Therefore nobody is beautiful to everyone and everyone is not beautiful to someone.

• I tried to click this question and the site lagged making me follow QA. DAMMIT.

Anyways, no.

• nope, beauty is skin deep :P

• Yes.

I think it depends on who calls them beautiful

No one has the right to call another person unattractive or attractive.

We all have our crappy days and we all have our good days

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

• beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• I don't think it's any necessary to actually explain why it's false.

• faule, bauty is good genes

What Girls Said 6

• Not everyone is universally beautiful or beautiful to the majority, but everyone is ATTRACTIVE to someone. Being attractive and beautiful aren't the same, but, everyone is wanted by someone

• No, it's actually the opposite.

Everyone is ugly, appearance wise.

Because no human looks perfect. Some come close...but there is still a problem. We all perceive physical beauty differently anyways.

• someone will be beautiful to somebody else.

• everyone is beautiful if they want to be :-)

• I absolutely hate when people say that it is such bullsh*t and people only say it to make themselves feel better (ugly people say to feel attractive, attractive people say it to feel like nicer people/ never have had to worry about looks). I think very few people are beautiful, they are many attractive people and a lot of ugly/ unattractive people.

• Everyone is beautiful to someone.