What do you think of men wearing high heels shoes ?

If you don't like it explain why please.

Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• If it is designed for men its fine. Now if you're wearing stilettos then I'd go "hmmmmm maybe we should get a take out tonight".

• Its odd because you don't typically see men wearing heels, but I guess if we saw lots of men wearing them then we wouldn't think it was strange

• I don't even wear high heels.But If a guy wishes to walk around with uncomfortable/painful high heels?More power to him.

• Boots are OK I guess or dress shoes

• O have yet to see that but the sound would be distracting

• Drag queens wear heels, and cross-dressers. I don't really care

• I wouldn't think he's into girls

What Guys Said 5

• I'm assuming this question is to everyone.

When I think "high heels" I'm thinking like fancy smancy gives you a couple inches height shoes with laces across them.

I don't see anything wrong with it if that's what they care to wear, will everyone accept that they are different? Probably not.

• To me it's in the same realm as a woman with a mustache, or a dog driving a car.

• A little weird. You get used to it if you work at an office.

• I think you mean to say just normal men's shoes that have a broader base. Anything else would make that man a borderline case.

• It would be quite ridiculous,next what men wearing stockings ?