Am I wearing too much makeup?

Most awkward video ever? Probably. Anyway, thanks for your help.

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the long face?

Oh yeah, your aspect rato was 90 degrees off.

It's not *too* much imo.

• At the risk of sounding like an idiot, what's an aspect ratio?

• You know how your widescreen TV looks like a movie screen? It's wider than it is tall? That's the aspect ratio.

Old style TV's were 4:3, modern day widescreen TV's tend to be 16:9

The videos on yourtube tend to be 16:9 also, and yours was not, it was tilted on it's side, so it was taller than it was wide.

• Ok, that makes sense. I just thought I had a long face. Anyway, thanks for your answer and technological enlightenment.

What Guys Said 18

• First of all, boy! You're one pretty girl. :)

O.o Makeup, you look fine. Damn, I didn't even notice that you were wearing makeup. It's okay I guess.

If you want my advice, one is that avoid makeup as really. Girls look good naturally. Atleast that's what I think.

• nah you're not, you actually are wearing very little compared to what I'm used to seeing. I've seen women walk around with some badddd makeup before, it's like someone fried a pancake and just slapped it onto their face. Don't worry about it, you look beautiful

• Maybe a little less lipstick? Although I didn't actually notice you were wearing lipstick until I read other comments down below haha. And the video wasn't that awkward. Although it might have been better if you would have smiled for all eight seconds :D

• Was there any make-up?

• Haha, yeah. I'm wearing about three layers of eyeshadow and a ton of lipstick.

• Given how you're dressed, no.

• I don't think you are, but your camera is of low quality so it's hard to tell.

That necklace makes it look like you are wearing too much make up IMO.

• no you're not, not at all

• You look fine. It may be my own ignorance, but I can't even tell if you are wearing makeup. It's like that with most girls who don't make it obvious... You're very pretty =)

• I think that's a decent amount. Did anybody say you were wearing too much?

• Nobody said that, but it's the most I've ever worn, so to me it feels like a ton.

• Looks ok.

• I think its fine, your pretty and have nothing to worry about. I like your hair and the video made me smile.

• i don't think so, you look great

• That was kind of an awkward video lol. I think you have the right amount on. It looks good

• seems fine?

• U a pretty girl...eyes & lips look nice...face/cheeks? What do you need that stuff for?

• Are you wearing contacts?

• WOW! Sorry..but your eyes looked so blue I thought you must be wearing blue tints..you really have awesome eyes...<3

• Haha, thanks. My eyes change colors. They're usually a greenish brown, but sometimes they're blue.

• The "related" videos are making me laugh.

• What are you talking about? Dissection of a bladder & some dude doing karaoke at a wedding is totally related. Haha lol

• It looks like you're wearing a normal amount of makeup to me. If you're fishing for compliments you're about to get one! You look sexy : ) If you didn't live a thousand miles away I would want to take you on a date!

• I love how a jealous chick had to down rate me for my answer. This site always makes me laugh!

• you look absolutely fabulous! ;P

What Girls Said 17

• No, it looks fine.

• looks pretty good :)

• No...you look fine.

• nope.

• Nope doesn't look like too much to me.

• Nope, looks good to me. (:

• Not even

• No

• Nope, looks nice.

• no

• NOPE, you look amazing!

• Nope

• No, nice make up. Beautiful! Wanna do this to me ~

• Looks fine

• you look nice :)

• it looks natural so it's fine.

• I don't think you are. The colors you used are nudes, besides the brighter pink lips. Either way, I think it looks nice, and its not too much.