Are there any advantages of dating a extremely attractive girl, if you also attractive?

I'm curious I heard that dating a hot girl being average guy makes you self conscious and vice-versa, but what are the downsides of dating a hot girl, if you are consider also hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some attractive people have false or inflated egos because they're given attention for their looks. Other times they're insecure for that exact reason or maybe they were ugly before and made themselves more attractive but still feel ugly. Those two are the common scenarios and if you have two insecure or cocky people in a relationship that could be a problem or clash of egos. If your partner is hot and you aren't then you become more insecure and worry to get cheated on or left etc so you end up being a slave to the attractive one as essentially they can leave the relationship at any time and find someone better looking but you neccessarily wont.

What Girls Said 4

• There are no downsides to dating a hot girl if you are also hot. Attractive guys are more likely to get attractive girls, and vice versa, so I guess that's the advantage? She may not have the kind of personality you like, but that could happen with any girl of any attractiveness.

• If both people are equally hot, then I'm sure a lot would say they make a great couple. I don't think there are any downsides.

• Pretty babies. ;)

• She's hot ... that's the advantage.

What Guys Said 1

• That they are attractive lol