Girls and hobbies

So girls, what hobbies/past-times/activities do you do when you are alone or just killing time?

Most Helpful Girl

• coloring and playing guitar. chillen in the woods is sort of a hobby for me too I guess

What Girls Said 16

• martial arts, jogging, answering questions here lol, shopping, doing my hair, styling it, um reading comics, drawing...what else? hmmm well I like to write and poetry is kinda kewl. oh and I LOVE MUSIC. I love to play piano...mostly lullabies or duets...and I love to listen to my favourite artists and dance lol

• Got any poems you can share? :)

• Why did you write depressing poems?

• OOO OO OOO I SOOOOO would love to read some of your poetry, message me if you're interested in exchanging poetry or something sometime. (I'd share some first if it helped you not be shy, cause I absolutely LOVE poetry, especially the more sad stuff).

• Hobbies... I don't think I really have any hobbies cause whenever I'm bored or I just wanna kill time I end up doing something different every time. Some times I might read a book, get bored with the book then move on to playing with my dog then once he starts to annoy me I go paint a picture, but that usually dosn't last long cause I can never decide what to paint, then I might get on the internet or open up an encylopidia and look up some kind of outragous phenomenon(yes a little nerdy but what can I say..), or I might take a trip to the track and run for awhile, or I might take my camera outside and take a bunch of crazy cool random pictures, sometimes I might take my dog for a walk and get lost in my daydreams along the way, or I'll go bug my brother and ask him to show me how to play some video game(even if I already know how to play it)... and if all else fails I might just sit down and watch some tv for a few hours. When time needs to be killed I like to think on the spur of the moment.

• Well besides go on this website, I'm addicted to the Sims 2 so if I'm not playing then I'm downloading stuff for the game for the next time that I play.

• Reading.

Cooking.

Painting.

Writing.

Motorcycle riding.

Off roading.

You know.. the boring stuff

• Nah ur not boring... I think I might try how to drive a motorcycle, sounds fun

• It is :) It's really fun, but make sure you have the right gear, and be careful :)

• internet, horseback riding, drawing, painting, sleeping :)

• Snowboarding, wakeboarding, cleaning my apt while blasting hip hop, reading...too many more to name really.

• hiking. I love hiking. when I have hours on my hands (only once in a blue moon... very busy!) I will hike. last time I was able to it was during the ice storm. it was cold but I still hiked! "wind nor rain nor sleet or hail will keep me from.. " hiking! ^_^

• I'm either on my computer expressing myself in a poem or writing a story. And sometimes if I'm in a really good mood I'd throw the football with my brother and play outside (for some reason that never gets old). That's basically what I do in my free time!

• I love to write, listen to music, postsecret.blogspot.com is AMAZING. I love drawing and now I'm getting more into painting. In the winter I pretty much Snowmobile 24/7. I love riding my bike, swimming, and quadding. Baseball is awesome. And when I'm really really bored I go onto this website. (:

• Listen to my ipod mainly-time flies when I listen to music for some reason. Or read a magazine but my fave one is to daydream. When I'm bored I love daydreaming-usually about the guy I like lol. Very sad I know but that's me :)

• Ever fall asleep daydreaming?

• I never have actually-thats prob because my mind is more active when I'm daydreaming than at any other part of the day lol.

• Depends, I like playing Star Wars on my PS2, but then I sunbathe and read too.

• shop, sleep, go out to eat. hang out with my fake big sister. work.

• i draw write and play video games to get myself away from the computer :P

• Pretty much everything a guy would do... + shopping!

• In my opinion most girls have such sucky hobbies. Shopping, listening to music, and talking on the phone/texting are the top three hobbies that girls have. Guys overall have much better hobbies.

When I compare my hobbies to the next girl I feel like such a dude because my hobbies are nerdy and kinda masculine. I'm not going to say exactly what my hobbies are but think nerdy.

• Aww come on! :) what is it?

• Hmm, well for masculine I like playing basketball (not real basketball I just like to learn basketball tricks) and like playing video games a lot.

Poetry is a nice hobby. I'm a writer too, but poetry is too difficult for me (I can never make it meaningful). In fact, I know more guys that are into poetry than girls so you shouldn't feel that way.

• Heres one I wrote in english class on Death

Life's too short

Like a sunset

So live it fully coz' God is dead

Im not emo or anything but it was On topic to a poem we read .... I thought it was funny when I read it out loud :P

• I'm mad when I'm alone. I play music really loud and sing along to it and dance, punch my punch bag, talk to my cat, make some really exotic meal then decide I don't like it and feed it to the cat, go on the computer, fantasize about stuff, sometimes I'll work... play on the xbox and then get scared of the mutant zombies and turn it off again, get really paranoid the mutant zombies are in my house, freak out when I hear a noise and swear at the cat. Go outside because it's safer, sit in a cafe and read the newspapers, catch the bus home again, eat some cheese, watch a film, fantasize some more, make a cup of tea, do some yoga or something, watch tv, have a nap, freak out again... blah blah blah... that's pretty much a normal day for me.

What Guys Said 2

• Lately, sims 3 takes up pretty much all my spare time. I'm totally obsessed with that game, in a very unhealthy way. LOL

• I wish I could find a girlfriend who has cool hobbies.