If almost any girl wears any kind of skirt or dress?

If any almost any girl wears any kind of skirt or dress, I instantly find them more attractive and keep looking at them. Is this weird?

• Yes, it is.
  • No, it is not.
It is also wear that the longer the skirt the more attractive I find it? Like this skirt link is more attractive to me then a skirt like this link
That's weird the title of the question changed.
Perfect example of this yesterday in my college enlglish class. The girl who sits in front of the seat to my right was wearing a dress kind of like this link except it was red and white with no bow and collar. She is okay looking, I would give her a 6.5 out of 10, most of the time I don't even bother looking at her, though. When I saw her yesterday in that dress though, I could not keep my eyes off her, distracted me the whole class.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's because they're more feminine-looking and therefore you're feeling the attraction.

It could also be because you have a fetish.

• What did you think of the update?

• Sounds like an attraction and/or a fetish

• Thank you for BA :)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it is.

link

(where are their shoes?)

• No, it's normal. Welcome my friend to the world of fetishs!

• Yay! Do I get a coronation?

• What did you think of the update?

• You could tell her she looks sexy in a dress at any time..as for preference, I would tell her that after 3 months with caution. Good, I suppose?

• Looking is fine...but gawking is something else.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think its weird. I mean a skirt wouldn't make me more attracted to a girl but I think it does make them look hotter and more feminine. Perhaps that could be it...

• That just means you have a skirt or dress fetish and I don't think it's a particularly weird fetish, so no, I don't think you're weird.

• no the less clothes being worn the sexier they are