Hey ladies, can you tell me if this is a "date worthy" outfit?

A basic white/blue longsleeve raglan with the sleeves pulled up:

link

A regular pair of jeans:

link

Grey vans:

link

My blue "society" snap-back:

link

And my "grizzly" goodwood chain:

link

Oh and on my wrist I just have a black G-Shock:

link

and on the other I have a "Live-Fight-Survive" cancer bracelet. Can you gals please rate this outfit? Let me know if it's "date worthy".

BTW the blue in my raglan is actually really light. I think it's considered baby blue.

Most Helpful Girl

• yep! but I don't know about hats on a date unless its outdoors and sunny :p

• Oh of course. I find it really disrespectful to wear hats indoors. Its actually pretty damn stupid if you ask me. Haha

What Girls Said 1

• I guess it depends on where you and your date are going. Right now, your outfit seems very casual.

• For first dates, I like to keep it light and just hang out at the local mall and/or take them to my uncles restaurant. So yeah casual is how I'd describe most of my first dates. Do you suggest I treat them a little more formally?

• No, I think you have a good system. First dates shouldn't be so "stuffy" or too formal anyway, in my opinion. If it's a mall date, then your outfit is fine(:

What Guys Said 2

• too formal

• yeah