Do turquoise earrings match a canary yellow prom dress?

I bought my prom dress a few weeks ago, but I don't know what kind of earrings I should wear. My shoes are silver, but the dress is so long that you can't see the shoes at all, so I am not worried about them. I don't want to wear all silver jewelry, I would like to wear turquoise earrings, but I need some advice. I have olive skin color, I am very tan. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes - so long as there are no other colors.

If you can't see the shoes, and your bag matching the dress or turquoise too then it should be fine. Colour blocking is always in in spring. It'll look cute.

• Sure, if you have a turquoise bag over your shoulder, or turquoise (necklace,bracelet or even nails)

If you're going to wear a color that isn't in your outfit, then bring it out elsewhere so you can coordinate.

• Hmmm...in my opinion...yes.

• no.

• yes if you do complimentary make up and maybe something in your hair that's turquoise as well and some other piece like bracelet/ring kinda thing I think that'd look great!