Which swimsuit should I buy?

Opinion time guys and gals!

And no, my body is not as awesome as the models, but I'm working hard on it! Working out 6 days a week, ooohhhh yyyyeeeaaahhhh.

I'm an epic pale blond, if you couldn't already tell. No, I don't tan, I burn. My two skin tones are albino and lobster.

Neon green: link

Blue with white polka dots: link (for this link you may have to click the blue and white color swatch in the color options)

Light pink: link

If you totally hate all of them, feel free to browse the site and link me the suit you think I should get. Please stick to VS, I have a gift card for there.

Most Helpful Girl

• ok the pink is lovely but you gotta have a tan to pull that color off so no on that one for you :\ sorry. Love the neon green though very cute! not a fan of the blue and white polka dot one and it's not actually blue it's a green color that's gonna make you look more pale.

I have two daughters with very pale skin like yours(one blond and one brunette) so I have a lot of practice at picking colors that look good on them. They look great in black and jeweltoned corals(neon coral even) and my blond daughter would look great in that neon green so I know it would work for you too.

What Guys Said 7

• Buy the one that you like the most, but I definitely would like to see neon green, because this is my favorite color :) I even painted my car into atomic green. It is light, happy, and super attractive.

• I like the first one, the green is fine though I think most colors work with that one.

• I like the green one, with the maldive dot as a close second.

• honestly, I like the 3rd choice but with the floral on white pattern.

• Blue with white polka dot? Did you mean "maldive dot"? think maybe I like pink best..having a hard time envisioning you in mint green...(:

• certainly the last one, but it looks not suit for bra size, so I think you should choice second one

• I like the light pink one

What Girls Said 11

• The light pink design is much prettier than the other designs. However, I'm not sure how a light color will look on you if you say you are already very light skinned. Choose whichever color flatters you more but stick with that light pink swimsuit for sure. :)

• Light pink will suit you perfectly.

• I like the neon green! That's an awesome color choice I think, but its really what color you like best on yourself. And its not the push up kind that look like bras! that's a plus to me cause I personally couldn't wear one haha. Hope you find one you love!

• leaning towards the pink, but I love the neon green as well!..If I had to choose, light pink

• neon green (:

• Maybe you should have made a poll to this question :)

Anyway, I would choose the neon green swimsuit.

• i like the push up bandeau top in white floral

• Pink one will suit you I think

• Light Pink c:

• I think the blue with white polka dots for you

• polka dots