Overweight, or underweight?

would you rather date someone overweight or underweight? What is your impression of overweight and underweight people?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather date an underweight person, because I think that overweight is not sexy.

Then again I am slightly overweight (I'm 5'3 and 133 right now, oh also I'm 3 months pregnant), anyways I always get mad at my husband because he is 5'9 and 130 or less and you know he never wants to exercise or go on walks which I want to because I feel overweight so I always say "I wish I married someone who was 200 pounds so that he would want to lose weight with me!" but anyways, I had a guy who was over 300 pounds and he was into me but we just stayed good friends (we're still best friends now) because I couldn't find myself to be attracted to someone who is overweight.

What Guys Said 2

• Hmph. Depends how much for me, if the girl is really underweight, skins and bones, possibly even anorexic or bulemic, that's not good. If the girl is grossly overweight, that's not good either. But in say closer to home, if the girl was slightly chubby and slightly overweight, that wouldn't be a problem, and if a girl was slightly underweight that wouldn't be a problem either. For me, as long as the girl is fit, I don't really care.

• how over weight/underweight? I say a little overweight is alright depending on how she wears it. if you get what I mean. underweight girls if you can see their bones and ribs than it's a huge turn off.

What Girls Said 5

• Overweight, I don't like skinny guys.

• over weight.

• if I'm a guy I'd date a girl who is slightly underweight

and as I'm a girl I guess I'd date a guy who is VERY slightly overweight.

• Overweight. I personally wouldn't like underweight due to losing weight in the face. I don't like super skinny faces.

• Mmmm, both can be a equal turn off. At least the underweight guy would probably have more stamina in the bedroom. I'd choose him.