What is your Definition of Beauty?

Do you go just on face, or body, or do you dig deeper than that?

Most Helpful Guy

• deeper much deeper...

a girls "presence" is the first impression I get, and first Impressions are everything. by presence I mean the energy they bring to the room. there is one girl who I've never gotten over after 15 years she walked into the loud busy bar, and the moment she stepped through the door she owned the place. she was only a 8-7 in looks and she wasn't dressed up fancy, but she was confident in who she was, comfortable in what she wore, she didn't lead but she added to the plans, she wasn't afraid to talk to anyone but wouldn't let anyone push her around. she spoke with thought, with and grace even under fire. she inspired fear, awe, laughter, thoughtful discussion and a need to know more about her all while wearing a t shirt jeans and a sweater.

how she carries herself, is she confident or scared, does it look like she's trying to hard walking in high heels she's never worn before, or is she gliding effortlessly on black sneakers. can she hold a conversation with me, does she just smile and nod or does she add to the conversation or even begin to direct it? is she animated wanting to dance, or talking about where she just came from, or is she auditioning for the walking dead? does she follow or lead? these are the things I mark beauty by because flesh and bone are fragile and fade, who a person is only gets stronger and more dynamic with time.

What Guys Said 3

• For me, there has to be physical attraction first. I look at her hair, face, and then body.

• Beauty is only skin deep

But ugly goes clean to the bone

• Yeah looks does matter to some extent

as your looks, your physique overall makes you a good personality (atleast by looks)

but

For me looks works only as attraction

.

Actual beauty exists in the person's thoughts . .

What Girls Said 5

• For me, as cliche as this may sound..I go for personality. Not saying that looks don't play a role in it too, but I've seen some really cute guys and they didn't do anything for me. They were just straight up boring or just plain ol' rude. So personality for me is a huge determining factor.

• Beauty for me, is anything extremely good.

• SocietysBomb.

• beauty is a mixture of a persons personality, inner and outer beauty.

• beauty exists on all levels. can be physical, the face or the body, or can be personality and actions.