What fashion trend do you think will go out of style soon?

What fashion trend do you think will go out, of style, or vice versa?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeggings al though it is not to check the women out if they have the shape :)

Ugg boots they should be used only as house slippers lol

Nerd glasses/hipster glasses... Just no lol

Skinny jeans for men... Manhood points at stake lol!

Extreme sagging... Barely sagging is different. Plumber and skater barely sag. Knee sagging fail

Feathers in hair... It was cool in the past but now no. Too many people are doing it

Gauge earrings... Tribals and Natives made it cool but all of the modern designs make it look dumb with that grunge rocker look...

Emo anything lol...

Women who rock that front bump harido ... Not all can pull this off...

Note when you see tons of people doing something then time to become a hipster and make a new trend lol

What Guys Said 15

• I'm hoping that men wearing skinny jeans will stop sometime soon. Uggs too. And if it's not already, I'd like to see the stupid hair bump that women wear to keep their hair out of their eyes... Yeah I'd like to see that one go.

• Huge African tribe-like ear gauges is one I'd love to see lose style. But because it's a permanent body mutilation, it's probably gonna be around for a long long time. :(

I'm already starting to see Crocs sandals losing style. Which is great news.

• Board shorts for swim wear. It's boring to look it ad unhygienic to swim in.

• Best answer no?

• How is it unhygienic?

• Guys wear them all day, they've got things in the pockets, food spilled on them, and so forth, then they jump in the pool. In Europe you HAVE to wear speedos just for this reason.

• Leggings.

• those dumb ass hipster glasses.

• Guys: Skinny Jeans WTF! Pants sagging!

Girls: Uggs!

• Wearing pants below your ass, yoga pants, those boots that you would wear to muck out horse stalls (Uggs), emo/goths, hipsters, and gauge earrings.

• I have no idea...but getting rid of thongs and shaving pubes would sure be nice...(:

• hipsters.. please.

• Hopefully baggy pants.

• Skinny jeans on doods // uggs for girls

• Skinny jeans. Boy, that was an easy one.

• Fashion trends are meant to go out of style fast.

Otherwise, it's bad for the clothes business ;)

• is there anything you like to see go out of fashion? :P

• Regarding girls' clothing ? Yes, I quite dislike nowaday's style. It looks like we're back in the early 80s.

• yall have too much time talking about f***in fashion. f***in fashists.

• you have too much time talking about people talking about fashion.

• Uggs

What Girls Said 19

• Who knows, possibly EVERYTHING! By the time we are all like 40 they'll be into some new crazy stuff or it'll be the same stuff we had but in a different light. I think that everything now is gonna be washed away when we're older and something "new" and "cool" will be out. For instance elmo is like kind of in Hot Topic and they still play Elmos World or whatever on TV but eventually Elmo may be like very old school and kids in the future are gonna be like "whose elmo?" and who knows maybe Hot Topic will have completely DIFFERENT trends and all other stores. YOu really can't tell just look at the stuff from the 80's we never wear stuff like that anymore unless its a different version.

And personally I love skinny jeans lol :D

• Crocs; that empire just seems to keep growing and mass-producing even more types of hideous shoes. Summer is coming up and if I have to see one person in those things then my brain is going to explode. I get that they're comfy, but people should save wearing it for in their garden and the presence of their lawn gnome.

Other than that...

- saggy jeans

- girls wearing a skirt over jeans

- panty hose with an intentional run up the leg.

• Wow, there are so many fashions that should be outlawed lol! Guys wearing their pants way below their ass, Ugg boots (or Uggly boots as I like to call them), leggings worn as regular pants, and all that emo crap...

• I hope socks and sandals go away for ever.

• Hopefully sagging, I'm tried of seeing grown ass men and their nasty underwear. I don't think people know wear that even started. It started in prison and it meant that you were "open for business" Since most guys are homophobic, if they knew what it really meant they would stop.

• Sagging has been around for over 15 years...i don't see that trend ending in urban culture anytime soon. :(

• Lol nasty underwear so true

• Its weird because if you think about it...a lot the styles that are used or "in" were "out" back in that time frame. It recycles. And some people believe some things don't go out of fashion.

• Most fashion trends go out of style and then a couple of years later they come back.Its the lame cycle of the fashion industry.

• camel toe jeggings/leggings.

• I hope the feather craze goes away soon, everyone's wearing feathers in their hair and as earrings. I don't like it at all

• I would say uggs, but I don't think that is true. They have been popular for way too long, it is like the fad that never dies.

Hopefully it will be leggings as pants

• Hopefully the feather-in-hair extensions. Seems stupid

• Scene/emo style, it's for 12 year olds. Men wearing saggy pants, no one wants to see your ass. Leggings instead of pants, stop trying to make lazy cute. Thong bikinis/speedos, only perverts want to see you naked at a family setting.

• tops that flash your tummy, and the shorts that are so short your bum is half on show :-@ hate thm

• Crop tops are pretty recent though, they come and go every few years. So they won't be gone for a little while.

• shame :-(

• Sheath dresses. High and kitten heeled pumps. Diamonds. Circle skirts. Boots of all kinds. Push up bras. Great belts. Sunglasses.

• i think the slim jeans are soon to be out of the fashion trend though I hope they wont

• Gages and feather earing

• I hope jeggings because not everyone wears them well. Oh and skinny jeans for guys

• white girls tanning themselves! BLAH!

• Scene/emo...i thought it died out years ago but alas, it has not.