If you were forced to get a quote tattooed on you.

What would be written on it? Can be any font, can be latin, English, french, any language you want. What would you get?

Most Helpful Guy

• HATE tattoos, for myself, anyway. I just remember when people got them to be DIFFERENT from everyone else.

but if I was forced, probably "My only fear of death is reincarnation." - 2Pac...

FYI: one of my buddies is a tattoo artist, he's literally covered head to toe. he has the best tattoo tandem I've ever seen, although it would be ridiculous on someone who only had these two and it didn't blend in with a ton of others, and pretty much on anyone hoping to work as anything but a tattoo artist. but anyway, a few years back he got married, for like two months, hahaha. he got these tats in commemeration: on one forearm, a ball and chain, namely the one from super mario brothers that bites at you link THEN on the opposite forearm, a tattoo of JUST testicles surrounded by a dime, a nickel, a penny, and a quarter...see what he did there? ball and chain, and BALLS and CHANGE. still can't believe it every time I see it, hahaha. best part is, he doesn't regret it one bit!

• ...actually, I might change my vote to "Everybody Wang-Chung Tonight."

What Girls Said 15

• my quote would probably be something like "you depend on no one but yourself"

• Already have it 'I am no bird, no net ensnares me'

• Carpe Diem~

• "Never stop questioning"

in Spanish, probably cute cursive

Part of Albert Einstein's quote "The point is to never stop questioning, curiosity has its own reasons for existing"

• I would get "just breathe" on me somewhere. Short and simple.

• i'd get a dot underneath my pinky toe.

• This too shall pass

Omnia vincit amor

in cursive!

• "I'm the hero of this story. I don't need to be saved."

Actually been thinking of this anyways!

• I got "Erin go Bragh" tattooed on my side, and it means "Ireland Forever". I got it because I'm proud of my heritage, and knowing where my family comes from. :P

I'd also like to have "Ad Astra" tattooed somewhere. It means "to the stars".

• ce qui sera sera ... what will be will be

• or Hakuna Mattata

• Hakuna mattata? lol how gay! just kidding. damn we can't meebo and we have not talked so much lately. How are ya?

• lol it's not just a Disney thing I swear. it's a legitimate swahili cultural thing.

• ?? dream big�

• Don't wait to be happy to smile, smile to be happy :)

• love is Immortality

i'm actually going to get that, it reminds me of my grandmother

• I'm not sure of what it would say...maybe something about strength in character.

• "Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground like a skyscraper." in Arabic because Arabic writing is so beautiful.

What Guys Said 7

• The name of the person who did it, so I would never take my eyes of the person I was going to kill. =)

• Then it would be "help! Someone call the cops as I am being FORCED into getting a tattoo".

It's a famous quote by Jeff Notatplz

• I would get some fancy ass characters and it would say, "I like this quote so much that I got it written on me so I could remind myself of these words that I like"

:)

• Live fast, die fun.

• All I know is that I know nothing.

• It would be a pic of Foghornleghorn beating the crap out of the stupid dog. It would be on my shoulder and it would say take that biotch! in some big fancy font.

• Justin Bieber ROCKS! or maybe something super original like FTW on my knuckles