Push-Up Bras: Won't Guys be Disappointed?

I don't get the point of a push-up bra. Especially if it increases your bust by like two cup sizes. When a guy removes your bra, won't he be disappointed that you are so much smaller than you appear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, pushup bras are no different than wearing makeup, dying your hair, wearing flattering clothes or wearing spanx.

All of them are designed to make yourself look a little better than you really are. If you are an A cup, it won't make you look like you have a D cup. Just like your standard makeup job won't make an average girl look like a MODEL (unless that girl is spending HOURS doing it which is a whole different story). Spanx won't take you from a size 14 to a size 6- it just wont.

I wouldn't consider it lying at all and from what I've noticed, most guys are so into the thought of having sex that by the time its coming off they don't care.

If a guy is THAT hurt by the decrease in your bust size, chances are he was only in it for the physical anyways.

What Guys Said 9

• It's false advertising.

• False advertising. I'd like to strap a cucumber to my leg and claim that's my penis to get more attention, but I don't like to mislead other people.

• I couldn't care less what cup size she is. Once she attracts me whether with fake breasts, high heels, or by stuffing her bra, I'm hooked and then will follow through. Of course, if she turns our to be a he or something ridiculous like that, then all bets are off.

• Nah, I'd just be all happy and "Ooooooo boobs"

• Most guys won't be dissapointed since most guys love ass more than boobs.

• We really don't care. Just part of the game

• nope :)

• No. I am too busy getting down to business. LOL

• Some guys probably would...but I would not care..not a boob man and I prefer smaller anyway..(:

What Girls Said 9

• why wear a bra at all? won't guys be disappointed that the shape of your breasts often looks different when they're clothed and you have a bra on than when your completely naked?

maybe we should stop doing everything that isn't 100% au naturale because a guy out there might feel disappointed. lol I'm just saying.

• I like this because it goes to the extreme of the "misleading" idea. I hate the "its misleading" or "lying" argument. I agree.

• I bet you don't care for them because your t*ts are huge. (pardon my french)

lol, I wear them because it makes outfits look better.

I think if a dude gives a f*** about you...it wouldn't matter what type of bra you wear.

I think it matters when you don't know the guy well..it might be false advertising.

• Okay. Yea. I prob don't get the point because my t*ts are rather large. lol

• I think we need to give guys more credit.They have seen enough Victoria Secret Catalogues and fashion shows to know about bras that enhance a bust. Honestly,i don't think they give a rats arse.If he happens to make it to the point whereas he is actually able to remove your bra,i doubt that he would make a fuss right then and there about your actual size.In fact,i would say he could care less...he has other things on his mind.

• if it took them so long to get to second base I doubt theyd care.

• Boobs are boobs.

If a guy gets to the point where he's taking your bra off, all he cares about is the fact that you have boobs.

• That's all they make now a days. It's hard to find ones that aren't padded or push-up..

I don't think they should mind, they're sucking on the nipples either way.

• VS has some that are like memory foam and have no padding at all

• Usually I only wear them if I know I'm not going to be in a position where the guy will take my bra off. If it's just out with friends and it makes a dress or shirt look better, then great.

• if he likes me he wouldn't care that much

• Many push-up bras do NOT increase up to 2 cup sizes. It's just those stupid bras at Victoria's Secret that do. The point of those type of push-up bras ARE to increase bust size. Victoria's Secret think all women want to be a size D+.