Call of Duty Zombie tattoo. What do you think?

I plan on getting the Juggernog soda symbol behind my ear.

link (the symbol in the middle)

I love CoD zombies and CoD in general. I love the idea of the tattoo. I plan on getting the quick revive behind my other ear later.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• hey that's awesome I'm getting a brotherhood of steel tattoo on my arm game tattoos are sick!

What Guys Said 5

• Ugh.

• If you like it, who cares?

• Tjats down and unique..wats your online name?

• i think it's hot but at the end of the day it's you choice by the way you play on ps3 or xbox360

• Eh...why behind your ear?

• Cause it's gonna be small and I have to be able to cover it up when at work. I always wear my hair down so it wouldn't be visible. I don't want to get it anywhere else because I have other tattoo pieces in the process of being done.

• Uh...well then there you have it I guess.

What Girls Said 5

• I kind of agree with PoeticNinja..

I pay cod as well but to go as far as getting a tattoo of a video game symbol seems crazy to me. Did sitting around playing cod on your PS3 really create memories that you want to remember even when you're 80.. if so then do it.

• Uhhh personallY? No I would be like what the heck and why would you get your pretty neck tatted with that.

BUT if it does MEAN something to you then go for it, who the hell cares what we think

• Do it.

• As much as I like COD, I think the idea is just crazy. I don't like tattoos in general.

• And this is why girls at such a young age should not be allowed to get any sort of permanent body modification.