Should I hate having so much body hair?

I feel like it is a turnoff to most women and there's nothing I can do about it but am I worrying over nothing? I'm told I'm cute and whatnot but I just have issues with my body but I really hate being so overcritical.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well it boils down to preference.Some girls dig it,some don't. If you are truthfully insecure,there are things you can do about it.Or,you could just accept who you are and leave it at that.

My last boyfriend was hairy (my first hairy guy ever) and I found that I hated it.Why?Because I found that I couldn't even kiss his stomach,chest,back without having hair in my teeth.There was hair all over the place...always.

And THAT's why everyone has preferences.Hair is not bad.Hair not trimmed up is.

What Girls Said 7

• I love me some hairy man ;) This is how I see it, body hair = masculinity, the more masculine I feel a guy is, the more attracted I am to them. Obviously every girl will have their own preference. But I really like my guys hairy. If I were you, I wouldn't change anything. If you are really uncomfortable you could shave trim wax whatever with your body hair, but I wouldn't. And if you come across a girl who doesn't like it, then you can deal with it then. Buuuut if want to alter something about you like that they are probably pretty shallow and should be something to look out for. I'd keep it, it makes you you and it's straight up sexy (and a turn on).

• Don't worry about it, it proves you are a man and that you have testosterone pumping through you. Sure some women may like the child like, shaved, no hair look but not any I know

• You can trim it.

Or embrace it. :) It's werewolf like. And a lot of people can like that. Wolverine.

• I don't think it's that big of a deal. We're human, hair grows, some are hairier ( esp men ). But if it's like TOOOOO much you can always get it tamed. But really you're worrying over nothing !

• honestly you should shave it!

• There IS something you can do about it.

• I don't see a big deal about hair. It is what it is. If you are uncomfortable with it, then you can turn to the options of shaving or waxing. :)

What Guys Said 5

• if your worried about the hair so much, the main thing you need to do is keep a nicely trimmed face and make sure that you condition it or something because women don't like porcupines lol. for down there, shave the ass hair and trim your pubic hair so that you still have that masculine look to it :)

• Go with it; if it bothers you that much, shave it.

• That is a problem for most women these days unfortunately. The less body hair you have the better chance you have of being with the woman you want. I'm also a hairy Italian guy and I'm struggling to get the women I want. I don't want to shave or wax off the body hair I have because its a pain in the a*s to do that over and over. Most women want the kind of guys that you see in the media. Its sad but true.

• You're a man, you're supposed to be hairy.

• Get it waxed. But don't be afraid to go over-easy on the vino before your session!