Do you like colored contacts on girls?

I heard from a friend that guys hate that "colored contacts look" , but I honestly think they look amazing especially if a girl has dark brown eyes and is going for more of a Hazel or Grey.

Do you think because they are fake , they are unattractive , or do you like em ?

Explain .

• Yes I like them
    15% (2)10% (1)13% (3)Vote
  • No I don't like them
    85% (11)70% (7)78% (18)Vote
  • They make no difference
    0% (0)20% (2)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• there not really something I'd notice . I look at girls eyes but have no idea if they were wearing contacts or not

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I think anything outside of the natural color spectrum for eyes (pink, red, purple, etc.) would be kind of distracting and a turnoff. Other than that, just make sure they are both the same color and it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like it because it's not their natural eye color

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I've seen guys with them and some look scary because it obvious they're fake but if you get a natural looking one that goes with your hair and skin no one could tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss they look nice and amazing, as long as you're not trying to have that color naturally and not being fake, I think its cool to be wearing it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't get them God gave you colored eyes-brown is a color

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool, my wish is to have colored contacts of every color there is, that would be awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think they look scary

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored contacts sometimes look terribly fake.

0|0
    0|0