Does this mean that I'm really ugly?

I started to think that I must be terrible ugly because boys always ignores me, when I go out with friend plenty of guys flirt with her while with me nobody .

Most funny is that I find myself pretty - I am slim, have long beautiful hair , I don't use much make-up and I think I look natural.

I've never had a boyfriend , guys never look at me , nobody never compliments me.

Boys only flirt with me when I'm on holidays, in Egypt or Tunisia - I literally had to escape from them!

Last time when I went for a dance with friend I felt so stupid because 3 boys wanted dance with her and they were waiting for their turn, and even I didn't dance this time nobody of them asked me to dance.

Tell me honestly, it must mean that I'm terrible ugly? Do I have any chance to have a boyfriend if I'm so ugly?

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't sound ugly...you sound shy...Just because they hit and talk to your friend could just mean she looks approachable. And remember...quality over quantity. Better for it be quality guys rather than how many talk to you...trust me...just be yourself and relax and be the girl your friends think is amazing to hang out with...

What Guys Said 5

• yep. you're ugly.

but what is ugly? one man's garbage is another one's treasure. I lied, you are not ugly. Nor you are beautiful. I can not judge you because I don't know you. and even if I did, it would only be my opinion!

don't worry, everyone eventually finds someone. I never heard about anyone who couldn't eventually find someone.

• I think you are being way to hard on your self.. Sooo you are saying 3 guys didn't talk you? Were there other guys there? I bet you are amazing but you may have to apply yourself a little.

Life doesn't come to you you have to go after life! :) that's the way I look at it...

• if you know you are beautiful so you are , and by the way most of the guys like crazy girls who does lots of things because they are extremely easy for them , unlike me I like sweet calm girls, and when you come to Egypt call me ;) .

• Either that, or you're giving off the wrong vibes in your personality.

• If your shy that's probably the problem

What Girls Said 3

• You're shy, so look more open, (straight posture, arms at sides, chin up, happy) and confident and guys like that. When guys come over, talk to them. They may just find you intimidating or think you'll reject them if they hit on you. And you are considering yourself as ugly in this question, which means your confidence level isn't the highest in the world, so work on looking more open and stop asking yourself if you're ugly. Also, it could depend on what you're wearing. If your friend is wearing a hot body-dress and you're wearing a potato sack (in other words, baggy pants and t shirt, I don't know what clothes you're wearing) then that could change their opinion too.

Just act and be more confident, smile a ton because guys love when girls smile, and talk to them too, just say I'm ____ what's your name, and shake hands.

• you are not ugly. The guys talking to your friend probably think shes's easy and slutty or desperate. So that is why you are ignored. Men from other countries were raised differently than Americans. If you are in America that is. Also, being confident in yourself will naturally draw the right men in, and not the bottom feeders. :)

• No you are not ugly. IF a guys doesn't want to dance with you that doesn't mean that you re ugly.