Guys, what you prefer: girl in jeans or girl in dress?

good looking tight fit jeans or tight skirt?

and why

Most Helpful Guy

• The age old dilemma: what do girls look best in? They can look great in both of course.

Let's put it this way: While standing or walking, you can't beat the short tight skirt for attention getting.

For sitting or bending over, then the jeans are better; you don't have to worry about them ridin gup or guys looking at your underwear. And jeans show off a fit, muscular body better than the dress does. Almost anygirl looks good in the dress, but you have to WORK to look good in tight jeans.

What Guys Said 5

• Tight skirts by far imo, I just think they are a lot mroe feminine and make a girls legs look amazing

• I like tight jeans better, they help to show off a little butt... but also don't seem as slutty as skirts to me. Tight skirts make me think her thought when choosing to wear them was to make guys think "That would come off so easily". Not the kind of girl I'm into.

• A girl in a dress is always attractive to me. Dresses are just more feminine IMO.

• Skirt because it's more feminine.

• i like them both but something about a girl in a tight pair of blue jeans

What Girls Said 1

• Who gives a f*ck! I mean that in an endearing way, QA :) Seriously, most guys are not worth impressing so dress how you want to! If you feel laid back and chill, throw on a pair of jeans and a comfy top. If you're feeling flirty and feminine, throw on a dress. Wear what you want to wear because YOU want to wear it, not because some guy prefers it when that guy may not even be worth trying to meet his preferences. A lot of them really aren't! I used to think like "What do guys like to see? What turns them on?" then when a bunch of guys started showing interest in me, I learned that a lot of guys these days kinda just suck and all that effort and energy that goes into pleasing them is a waste because most of them won't deserve it. So just be yourself and dress how you want to dress :)

• It's like busting your ass to compete for a raggety, frail, dinky little ribbon that you could find anywhere. You've worked so hard to win this tiny prize. No offense but a lot of guys really just are "tiny prizes" which is why I believe females should be who they want to be because they want to be it and not to impress guys

• In all honesty, actually, the same thing could be said for the females of this era too! Maybe people should just dress how they want to dress and be the best version of themselves for themselves and not for some "tiny prize"