What are your views on stretch marks.

Guys, I'm a teenage girl and stretch marks have recently apeared on my sides but before I try to get rid of them I would like to know your views on them. Your opinion matters to me!

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean - HOW fkn insecure is the population of GaG?

You know - I never had any stretch marks.. before I started weightlifting and having high-protein diet.

Then there appeared some little blueish/reddish marks on my arm, and I "identified" them to be thooose stretch marks everyone is so concerned on this site.. and I was like: "Damn.. really?!"

They don't even look ugly.. it's not like a "beauty" mark or burn marks.. it's not like an extra layer of fat or lack of any flesh.. it's just a faint-colored mark which is unnoticeable from a distance.. and which possibly could be very well hid by getting a tan if you're really so concerned.

C'mon people - get some fkn grip!

What Guys Said 4

• I am pro-tiger stripes :P

As Konnour said, I don't even think they look that bad. Even the darker ones.

It's good for your skin health-wise to put moisturizer on them, but the purpose doesn't have to be to get rid of them.

• My view on stretch marks? They hold me back, no joke.

Knowing me, even if I reach my fitness peak these damned things will prevent me from taking my shirt off.

• I'm eh about it.

• Most guys don't care and some even think they are hot...(:

What Girls Said 6

• You've gotta love yourself no matter what!

But I did read that Bongers Balls are good at removing them. They're great for massage on yourself and others too. They're only about $20 and you can buy them at massage warehouse online. Check em out.

If you like my answer, please choose it as best answer and follow me on twitter. I would really appreciate it!

link

XOXO,

Dina

• Buy Bio-oil, works amazanly. I use it on my face everynight for my acne scars and on my breasts and hips from stretch makes. Apply twice a day, it looks oily but its not and will not clog pores!

• Bio oil, coconut oil (recommend using it during your shower/bath), and cocoa butter petroleum jelly. They would help reduce your stretch marks. Also, they make your skin feel so soft.

Guys don't notice them because they're too busy admiring your body.

I have them all over the place, they're clearing up for the most part.

• To get rid of them, use Clean & Clear face wash, witch hazel works well too. I'm a girl so I now exactly how you feel

• mine are fading on my hips but I have them on my spine...

• depends on how showing it is. if you would be feeling better without it then try removing it but you must know that after you remove these marks once you lose weight and gain any back you will get it again and again.