Is it possible to look BETTER without makeup?

Lately, I've been feeling that way. I usually wear a full face of natural makeup

foundation, blush, eyeliner & mascara most days unless I'm not going out.

But for the past little while, I've been liking how I look better with no makeup, or just minimal concealer around my nose and undereye circles.

I especially feel like eyeliner and mascara actually makes me look WORSE for some reason.

Am I the only one who's thinking this, or does anyone else prefer themselves without makeup?

• I prefer myself with no makeup
    33% (8)67% (4)40% (12)Vote
  • I prefer myself with only mascara & concealer
    50% (12)0% (0)40% (12)Vote
  • I prefer myself with a full face
    17% (4)33% (2)20% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people have a natural face that is already madeup..

my mom has think eye brows, thick eye lashes, pigmented lips...etc etc etc...

When she was younger...she went to a catholic school...they used to force her to wash her face everyday be cause they thought she was putting on makeup. (which wasn't allowed)

So, when she actually wore makeup..she looked over done.

Anwyay, some girls look better without it...like I feel makeup can cover natural features sometimes...and those natural features could be the beautiful ones.

Sometimes makeup can hide the ugly natural features..which makes your pretty ones sparkle..

So yeah..its very possible.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• You can look better without makeup; it shows others that you don't care what they think and guys like natural beauty over someone who got gang-banged by Crayola markers

0|2
    0|0
  • some girls don' t need to wear makeup because they look beautiful without it. But wearing a little bit makes them look even more beautiful. If they wear a lot they look worse.

2|0
    0|0
  • If the girl is naturally beautiful it's very possible!

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer women with no make up -_-

1|1
    0|0
  • oh yes its possible. some girls look better than others even without any makeup.

0|1
    0|0
  • I notice that some women do look better without make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls look worse with lots of make-up on. Guys like to wake up to the same girl he went to bed with. Foundation is not "natural" and looks gross to me. I never date gidls that wear too much eye make-up and never ever date a girl that cakes on foundation.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I almost never wear make-up, so I guess I prefer myself without it.

I wear some mascara to formal events but that's about it.

I do think that small amounts of make-up, if done right, can really enhance a girl's features. But otherwise I'm not a fan of how much make-up some girls put on their faces... they're selling themselves short. Most girls look great with little to no make-up, in my opinion..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I usually don't wear much anyway. Just mascara blush and eyeliner.

But my face sure look clean without makeup.

I just feel like I have to wear at least some because I have a pixie cut and I don't want people to think I'm a lesbian.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look better with a little bit of makeup on than with a completely bare face. I have super dark eye circles so I need concealer and I love how eyeliner and mascara make me look. However, I think I look absolutely horrible with a full face of makeup especially with stuff like eyeshadow and lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • you always look better with a bit make-up.

5|0
    3|2
    • there are girls out there who look better without makeup.

• Show All
    • I agree with Senses.. You can look good without make up but I mean, make up enhances it. Even if it's just a little.

• I know what she means...

Some girls just need the slightest bit of mascara to make them look like BAM!

• Yes

Some girls just don't have the "right" canvas for makeup, so they look better without it. But it's honestly rare.

Most girls look better with some makeup. I know guys on here are stuck on the natural and I'll get thumbed down because guys on here think their opinion is the end all about makeup, but even the girls who look like they aren't wearing makeup, generally are.

but it's definitely possible.

I don't wear makeup, personally

1|0
    0|0
  • yes! totally possible.

Since October I have stopped wearing makeup everyday unless I go out, so I am used to seeing myself without makeup, its nbd.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I think it's definitely possible to look great without any makeup, but not better. A tiny bit of makeup applied skillfully will always make you look better. That's just being realistic.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to wear none or just a little bit. Too much looks fake and cakey

1|2
    2|0
  • I chose B. I think I can look pretty with or without makeup. Honestly. A lot of times I think I look better without eyeliner or very very thin line on the top

0|0
    0|0
  • no I need some but just liner mascara and concealer

0|0
    0|0