Girls, would you be surprised if a guy you called cute asked you out?

Or no? If not do you always make it clear that when you call a guy cute you mean he's not dating material?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• cute doesn't always mean not dating material. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked me out because if I called him cute then he can reasonably assume I find him attractive (even if I don't and wouldn't date him). so no I wouldn't be surprised and no it doesn't always mean he isn't dating material. could be, could not be just depends. no harm in asking tho

• LOLOLOLOLOLOL. The amount of "What does it mean if she called me cute" questions today, or variations of it.

Cute simply means he's cute. Whether in the adorable or boyish sense or in the playful sense. It doesn't have some strange double meaning. Although I would date a guy who is cute, If a guy is cute I would not necessarily date him

• So would you be surprised if a guy you called cute asked you out?

• I have assumed that when girls say I'm cute they would possible date me. But then it can sometimes be ambiguous, and we guys dislike a lot of ambiguity. I like to know something will happen for sure not that it 'may' happen.

So when a girl says I'm cute I really want to know if that is like a green light for me to ask her out. Bah your 'not necessarily' and 'depends on the guy' throws me off.

• Literally laughing right now.

Us girls love to be mysterious, what we say is up for interpretation. We want you to take what you think we meant out of it. You guys should be able to understand our vague hints.

• Since I could talk when someone called me cute I would get upset and say I'm not cute I'm beautiful lol but, When a guy says cute to a girl it just feels like flat like a girl wants passion and to feel like a guy is totally attracted to her beyond belief and cute doesn't sum it up like that. Gorgeous or Beautiful with a nice compliment of something you truly love on her besides her ass and boobs like her eyes or hair or smile.

• Umm...Cute would mean I want to flirt with him. I would want someone that I think is so sexy I can't even speak right when I talk to him. But Cute to most girls means she's really into someone and that the guys is dating material so most girls wouldn't be suprised. I worked at hooters and every time a girl would see a customer they liked they would call the guy cute and go on the prowl so a girl wouldn't be suprised if you asked her out and she thought you were cute she would love it.

• im not attracted to guys who are not cute. nothing endearing about them. hot, in itself, is unattractive to me.

• for me cute= dating material.

• So you wouldn't be that surprised?

• So you have called guys cute that didn't like you as more than friends?

• well I have been with guys, who I found cute.

What Guys Said 0