What do you prefer?

red hair with green eyes ,blonde hair with blue eyes or brown hair with brown eyes?and what characteristics do you look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Out of the options, I would chose Red hair. As far as eyes go, if she has two of them, that's what I like. I like a girl who is able to make her own decisions, is laid back, listens to rock music (or at least doesn't listen to rap) has her own fashion sense, has common sense, is able to have an intelligent conversation with me, has goals and hobbies, can be independent, ect.

What Guys Said 5

• red hair green eyes, that combo is the rarest out there, I'm a guy for rarities (sets you apart from the others) what do you mean characteristics? like as in personality?

• Yes

• Ill go by the three I's, if she's got intensity, integrity and intelligence it makes for a killer combination

• brown hair with blue eyes are undoubtedly the greatest, very exotic mixture there I believe, down to earth, athletic, non- materialistic, natural beauty, very little makeup, comfortable sexually agressive

• black hair with brown eyes.

good sence of humer and has to like the same music I do

• red hair with green eyes just because you don't see it much and its just sexy lol

• First, it really doesn't matter.

But If I had to choose, brown with blue eyes. Like me! haha

What Girls Said 2

• I have blond hair and hazel eyes and I have pale skin.

my boyfriend likes my appearance.

• I have naturally dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, but I've been dying it red for the past 3 years now. I love red hair and blue eyes more than anything. The contrast with my pale-ish skin is really pretty I think. :)