What defines Beauty?

if you look in the mirror and you don't find beauty, yet people tell you that you are beautiful, what exactly are they talking about? physical or personality wise.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone is beautiful, first and foremost you are beauty in Gods eyes. Accept yourself before you look for beauty in others. I think as a general rule most people associate beauty with looks but I believe it can be both and sometimes the personality can even outshine that

• I think it's easier said then done. :/ (accepting yourself, before being defined as beautiful in others) or even more confusing not knowing if they mean the outside or the inside, because in the real word usually its what's on the outside.

• -_- PSHHH! Me Hating? No way hahaha (: Okay maybe on the accent a tiny bit...

• haha (:

What Guys Said 1

• It could be how you conduct yourself and how you dress. I think a girl who doesn't go overboard with the dressing up and makeup is beautiful. Even more beautiful if she's really down to earth and not so stuck up.

What Girls Said 3

• It can be both. What you are on the inside, can reflect on how you are on the outside.

• Id think its about the vibe you give, unless you had insecurities and really can't see physical beauty in you.

• GAG unofficial's chat link spread the word