Do looks really count?

I'm curious... if people care more about the inside .. how would you deal with this scenario?

Lets say you met two girls with the same exact personality, education, charisma and everything else that goes with what you find attractive.

However, Girl A wears a load of makeup and is hot (but you're sure if she'll still be pretty without it), while Girl B isn't so pretty and doesn't wear any makeup. Now, which is girl would you go for? And why?

• A - Hot physically and awesome personality
  • B - not so hot , but awesome personality

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up is some what ugly at times & I can't say that I really don't care about looks, looks would be a plus but you never know what the other person is hiding under all that make up. That's why I would go for the 1 without make up because she would have nothing to hide. Just being curious on a scale of 1 2 10 how would you rate her? Cause my gay friend said I'm a 8 but that was with my fun personality which really is a 7.

• I'll give Girl A a 8.5 and Girl B a 4.5 (She can't be too ugly, just... average) :)

• Well just imagine they are both your ideal girls mentally/emotionally. This is just a made up story of course, I'm sure no one would have the exact personality. And physically-- you can imagine a 8.5 or 4.5 girl in your head.. everyone has different ideals anyway in terms of looks :)

• Not to question your story again but wouldn't girl A likely to become vain? because I wouldn't be able to deal with that kind of drama again. I know I was never the most hotest guy until I grew up but the way I was raised made me a good person (my mother). But girl B I would think she'd be the best choice cause she would know how to care as I do & in the end that would be the best person Girl b

What Guys Said 3

• The less makeup, the better. A lot of it prompts me to ask what's lurking beneath.

• do they both give you a fair chance?, talking to you, going on a date etc... id still go with the hot one, yes I know shallow, but you said they have the same personality's right?,

• I don't like a lot of makeup. However, everyhting else being equal, of course I would go for the more attractive girl.

What Girls Said 2

• since when is wearing a load of makeup attractive?

I know that most guys actually think that natural beauty is more attractive.

• if they both have the same exact personality, why wouldn't everyone go for the hotter one?