Girls, is it all about the looks?

I feel like the only reason girls keep repeating that LOOKS AREN'T EVERYTHING is because they don't want to someone down or make themselves feel bad by saying something rude like YOU'RE JUST NOT ATTRACTIVE

So what do you think girls?

Keep in mind that where ever you go in the world; through all the cultures, when a hot/cute/good looking guy walks by every girl notices him...!

Most Helpful Girl

• Noticing someone and dating someone are two different things. Some guys notice hot girls when they walk by, does that mean all men are only concerned with looks? No. Everyone is different. You have some girls who only care about looks as you have some men who are only concerned with looks.

Looks are NOT everything. I hate the questions on here where some guys will perpetuate this thinking because ONE girl did this to them. Just because one girl did it doesn't mean ALL girls are like that.

What Girls Said 10

• Looks are the very first impression I think... when you see someone attractive, that's the first thing you notice about them. But the relationship won't survive on that alone, so no, looks aren't everything.

• People say that cause looks are subjective. To an extent yes we all recognize an attractive person but to date and love is a subjective thing because not everyone will get flustered and crush on the same person... that's in part chemistry and the whole subjective beauty at play, where we all like different things so ultimately its not about looks in general its about each individual person.

• Nope. I've dated enough hot, gorgeous, sexy guys with wonderful bodies to truly be able to say that it is not all about looks. That doesn't mean attraction goes out the window. Myself and a lot of other people have to have a physical attraction in order for something romantic to follow.

You have to remember that just because you're not attractive to one person doesn't mean you're not attractive at all. People are into different things. Plus, some people are so stuck and fixed on one particular look that they'll dismiss anyone who doesn't fit that idea. Which in the end, is really only hurting themselves because that's a lot of good people they're missing out on.

• killzone, wtf, I'm not exaggerating. I don't see the point of your comment?

• Lmao, I'm not full of bullsh*t. Just because you disagree with me and I'm not sitting up here saying "Yeah, it's all about looks. There's nothing else that matters other than looks. All you need is looks to get a VALUABLE girl, to fall in love, and to be successful" does not mean I'm full of sh*t. What's up with your unnecessary, aggressive approach towards me when I didn�t do anything to you?

• Ok, honestly yes, looks play a major role, however they aren't literally everything. When you first meet a guy, using your examply of guy walkins by, obviously the first thing I am going to notice are his looks. Whoever says "personality" or whatever they say, theyre lying because you cannot determine and figure out that person's personality just by their looks.

Once looks are determined, THEN comes personality and character, as in, getting to know the guy.

• To me it is about looks. You have to be attracted to someone in some way, or it won't work no matter how hard you try. Whenever I look at a guy the first thought in my mind is: "Would I want to open my eyes after waking up, and see his face everyday?" If my answer is no then I move on.

• ok well its different for every girl but to me looks are not everything its just a bonus some girls like myself go for personality the cute guys can be jerks but some aren't...and if a cute guy walks past girls can't help but look and smile like guys with girls they're tempted.

• No , I've always thought its always about looks to guys but not girls .

But I could be wrong lol

On a serious note : No its not just about looks , its about how he treats me and such . So average looking guy with a personality that I enjoy is really all I want :D

• No its not all about looks personality is more important but he has to be somewhat attractive and yes a hot/cute guy will always get noticed but if he's a douche then he won't stand a chance with most girls.

• Looks do matter. Do guys really expect girls not to care about looks? Not to be attracted to an attractive man, and to feel attracted and want to date/sleep with guys who don't look as good? Come on, we're human. Of course looks matter. Some guys think looks don't matter to women, but they're wrong. It does matter to us. It's not the only thing that matters, but good looking guys usually have good luck with women for a reason.

• For me...they have to be sensual! That's where the attraction and chemistry comes from for me. Sometimes the hottest guys just don't have it...

What Guys Said 1

• Looks help but guys put more value on looks than girls.

If a guy is average 5, he's got a chance with any girl if he has the personality.

Women on the other hand... aren't dealt the same hand.

However... good looking women will have guys bending over backwards to do anything for her.