(guys) What do you consider "thick"?

Just curious. & were do you draw the line from thick & overweight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I make these designations of a case by case basis.

• Same here I'm 125 lb so I mean most girls are heavy to me lol but anything like 170 and over is just a turn off.. And it depends where it's at.. in just one area is a turn off.

• I honestly don't judge that much, based on weight. I've dated fat girls before, and I'm not ashamed of it. There is more to a person than weight.

That being said, someone that is so fat that having sex is more like a sumo match, then we might have a problem. It's just inconvenient and uncomfortable.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there is a deffinitive meaning for this honestly... some guys consider a girl who is "thick" as overweight because their preference is megan fox size girls. Others might consider that same girl too thin to be thick.

I personally consider a girl thick who has weight in the right places and can carry it, e.g thick thighs and ass. You don't need to be thick all over to still be considered thick imo. I mean bria myles is thick yet her upper body is really small

• fat roles

• anything heavier than me.lol

What Girls Said 1

• think is big boobs butt and flat belly. overweight is playdow