GUYS! DO you find it cute when a girl....

wears nerd glasses

draws whiskers and a kitty nose on her face

after you kiss her nose scrunches it up

wears high waisted shorts

wears one of those mullet skirts (if you don't know what it is its a skirt that's short at the front and long at the back)

wears converse high tops with a dress

kisses you on the cheek

says "o rly" in a sarcastic voice when you say something silly

also if you want add what things you find cute :3

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Some of these things are certainly cute. All of them at once? Seems like a bit much for my taste.

• Yes, all of those except the draws whiskers and a kitty nose on her face, a little to childish for me.

• Yes to all. Do you also play video games? ;-)

• wears nerd glasses: No

draws whiskers and a kitty nose on her face: Only for Halloween or being spontaneous.

after you kiss her nose scrunches it up: Never kissed a girls nose but is sounds adorable.

wears high waisted shorts: Depends as long as the shorts are not denim I love the look. link I think they look great with tights too.

wears one of those mullet skirts (if you don't know what it is its a skirt that's short at the front and long at the back) link Yes, I love the way they look on girls.

wears converse high tops with a dress: Sometimes. link It works for the girl in red, but not white. link She looks cute in the look. It depends on the dress and the girl and how she pulls it off.

kisses you on the cheek: Yes

says "o rly" in a sarcastic voice when you say something silly: Yes

• Are you open to try things out in the bedroom with a boyfriend? ;)

What Girls Said 0