Do boys like girls who look like this?

I'm 20 but comparing to all my friends and girls in movies I look very childish , I look like 14 years old girl .

People say I'm so cute, sweet etc.. but I just can't look hot .It's not because of my body, but face .

When I want go out with my friends for a dance .. they wear make up , high heels and look so hot , if I wear make-up I look funny, like 14 years old girl who wants to look elder.

I see girls in magazines , movies,.. all look hot, I just can't look like this :(

Do boys like such girls? I wonder if any boy could be aroused by girl who doesn't look hot but always only sweet?

Most Helpful Guy

• guys don't have one typical taste , there are guys who like small girls , guys who like tal girl , guys who like childish facial features , guys who don't .

So I wouldn't really worry that much , I'm sure there are lot's of guys who like the way you look.

and as a moral boost , lots of men like women who look a little childish and young because it gives them a feeling of power and the ability/need to protect her... ( maybe sounds a little creepy , but deep down most ,if not all ,men are hardwired with a desire to protect and stuff like that )

What Guys Said 6

• I don't like girls who look like children. Sorry =\

I'm sure your baby face will thin out soon, maybe even by next year. Girls ripen quite well around your age. I am sure you will be very beautiful later on. I can't imagine you having this problem even by 22 years old, even if your 20.

Maybe make-up isn't the way for you to go, or the way you are doing it.

• you sound very beautiful and hot I love your description of you your probably the "petite" type girl and they usually naturaly better without makeup and will never need it... you don't have to dress like those stars or look like them to be hot... and sweet girls I love too ...what guy would want a girl with a crappy attitude certainly not me

i would love someone like you if I was lucky to have a girlfriend

• guys will find many types of women attractive, its finding a woman worth your time that's the hard part.

• 17 and I look young (13 apparently) so I'm naturally attracted to girls who look younger. You sound cute/pretty which is what any guy REALLY wants. Hot girls are used for a quick bang. Pretty/cute = wife material

I know from experience nothing people say make you feel better about looking young but you do sound attractive

• On the plus side, when you are 30 and look 21 you will be the envy of every girl you know.

• Seriously the most annoying thing you can be told when you're young and look younger...

• tons of guys prefer that innocent/sweet "cute" type of look over a flat out sexual appeal. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

What Girls Said 0