Do you prefer a chick that is Tattooed or Pierced ?

I'm just curious as to what society as a whole thinks, would you rather see a girl pierced up, or have tattoo's ? What is your reasoning behind this ?

Most Helpful Guy

• To each their own. I prefer girls without tattoo's and piercings from a purely aesthetic standpoint. Some view the body as a blank canvas and others see it as an already completed work of art (and in the case of a beautiful woman, a masterpiece). I am definitely in the latter group.

What Guys Said 10

• Tattoos are the lesser of two evils lol jk

• I don't like anything. I've dated girls with both and I'm easier on the piercing thing.

I don't like them because I feel like it's just a statement to everyone to say "hey I'm rebellious and interesting". It just seems to scream "I am trying too hard".

• I'd much rather a small, out-of-the-way tattoo or two, or a belly-button piercing over a girl being tatted up or have a bunch of piercings everywhere.

In light moderation, tattoos and piercings can be sexy, but taking things any further borders on trashy, and gets progressively trashier.

• As long as she isn't heavily tattooed then that's OK I guess. Would still prefer a chick to have no tattoos. Piercings are just a straight no.

• Each guy has his own preference, but I like when a girl only has her ears pierced, and that's it. Belly button is okay, but nothing else. Tattoos... I prefer her not to have any..

• Pierced on the tongue OR tatooed with the tramp stamp lol.

But in all seriousness, tatoos and piercings just are kind of a turn off for me if there's too many, and that limit is reached very fast ^^

• Not a big fan of either, but I'd go with pierced because I like the little nose studs girls will get.

• Piercings definitely, I absolutely love piercings. I am not a fan of tattoos. They are okay. Tattoos are not a deal breaker, but I prefer a girl without them. Tattoos would not turn me off, but Piercings would turn me on.

• Neither. but if I had to choose. tattoo's. this is because I think it would be tedious and maybe even painful to have to deal with all those piercings all the time.

• Neither..but I might go for piercings because they would be easier to get rid of..on average?

What Girls Said 0