Hair color preference?

I have green eyes and pale skin. My hair is currently a soft brown (my natural color is blond), and the time has come for me to redye my hair! I was thinking either red or black. Both would look good I think, but I still can't pick. /: guys, what do you prefer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Speaking as someone with similar features, green eyes, pale as death, dark brown/black is a good contrast which emphasise your eye color

What Guys Said 4

• If your hair is peridot green then dark blond is the ONLY way to go = oohlala!

Maybe you select the shade of green, then we can select the shade of hair color?

Green (or post photo of eyes)

link

Hair

link

• If my hair is what? XD that really doesn't make too much sense. :p

None of those shades match my eyes. How would I go about posting a picture?

• Wow it was really early - too early to type well ... yes, hair = eyes in that case.

You may not want to post a facial on your gag profile but perhaps an eye or two ..hehe .. would give some direction?

• You really don't like your natural color? With green eyes, blond looks great. Red would be OK too...

• I love a girl with curly red hair. it's so rare and beautiful it's nearly an instant turn on. In my entire life I've only seen 3-4 girls with red hair and only one perhaps 2 had curly hair and it was so hot.

hum... I pick red I think it'll look very good.

• do black. the pale skin/dark hair contrast is delicious

What Girls Said 1

• Red looks natural but black can look scary or exotic