Is it hot when women have a four/six pack?

Not totally ripped but something like this? link

I don't quite agree that all the pics tht I linked earlier are hot so here are some more specific ones as to what I was referring to link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I find women with four/six pack abs very sexy and attractive so a HUGE turn on for me but abs that are overdone are NOT so sexy or attractive so that leads to a turn off for me.

What Guys Said 20

• yes, please...

• let me clarify: looking like a fitness model = good, looking like a female bodybuilder = bad. also, A LOT has to do with the rest of your body. the girl in the 2nd pic of the update has ripped abs, maybe bordering on TOO ripped, but the rest of her body is fine. she just looks like a distance runner, honestly. she's still cute and feminine. the only one I was bothered by was #17, the blond with the 20 lb dumbells. she's pretty hot, but she's too muscular and defined in the chest/shoulders/arms.

• also, it's not to say I think it's necessarily ideal. I just mean that it falls under the range of "still attractive." you don't have to be a hardbody for me to find you attractive.

• OH YES sure women with 4 and 6 packs are hot any day :D

However, I'd prefer toned abs or 4 packs more than 6 :)

Even in muscular women who are actually into body building it's hot but as long as it's not too much of veins and muscles only - loses feminity there :)

• Oh wow that's a turn off :O, I actually prefer a more soft looking belly

• To the udate... I stand by my answer they are also major turn offs. I am just not attracted to it, its MY preference

• 6 looks like she has a penis.

10... wtf happened to her midsection?

12... wtf.

14 looks deranged.

Surf board chick is like a twig.

Some of them look really good others not so much. So there's your answer. It depends on the body type and how well your body carries the muscles.

• Very much so.

• Muscular/athletic features on females are something men aren't in agreement on. Some love it, some don't What's important is that you not change yours to get a guy because there are enough guys on both sides of this line for either type of girl. And if your athletic features are a result of active hobbies that you enjoy combined with a healthy lifestyle, then you certainly shouldn't give that up to try to appeal to more guys.

• Some of them look fit, feminine and hot.. but others have overdone it.. and when the sixpack is too big and really standing out, they more look like men not women.. and that's a turn-off for sure!

For example from your pics:

These ( link and link ) are hot!

But these ( link and link ) are NOT hot.

• A mixed bag to be sure. Of your 2 individual links, I'd say the first girl is solidly very hot but the second one is pretty grim.

• some of them look good , but there is a big risk of looking masculine - then it suddenly becomes awful ha ha

positive thing is that you know that they are probably healthy and sportive - 2 things I like ^^

• Most of those pictures, hell no.

• Some of those girls look hot but most of them are too ripped for me. I like to see a nice thin layer of coushin on the belly.

• Nah, I'm not into that... A little bit softer, yet still relatively flat tummy is ideal! :)

• it doesn't do anything for me. as long as she doesn't have a gut we're probably good.

• oh hell yes, women with a six pack is a total turn on

• i liked the least ripped ones out of those. Most of those were a little too extreme for me

• Yeah I was trying to link a specific photo because some of those are super ripped :O I meant one tht was more like the subtle four pack with a slight outline, not like super duper obvious abs

• the 6th and 8th ones from the back were the best looking ones I thought :)

• In my personal opinion not at all

• Sexy!

• Nope. not for me.

• i do like the girl in the hot pants she has a lovely figure. the other girl, no thanks, that's too much for me.

• maybe I could over look the stomach, cause she is kind of attractive, and she doesn't get anymore ripped than that.

• hmm sometimes. some of the pics didn't look right..

• first pic was sexy, second one was not :/

• Yes.

I agree with rockingpianoman in that too much turns into an immediate turn-off, but I also agree with WeaponZero in that if it's just right it's really hot. And like the anonymous guy said, for some reason when women show off what they have that is also a major turn-on. However, most guys would rather take a curvy, soft and squishy girl over a stick or a bag o' muscle, anyway.

It's all really up to preference, but based on what you've said and shown, yes, it's hot.

• Yes. Def when they show it off too.

answer mine please? link

What Girls Said 5

• link I think that girl looks amazing. There is definitely a difference between a woman who is toned and a woman who is a body builder.

Body builder =/= sexy

Toned woman = sexy

To me at least

• I feel fat ._.

• I think it's really awesome!

Shows how hard she's worked. Good for her!

• not attractive. I think women should of course have flat stomachs but nothing with "packs" I think it should be smooth

• it looks amazing! *.*