Guys! What type of eye make up do you prefer for a girl to wear?

I hear that guy like girls that don't wear a lot of makeup BUT also know that guy like when a girl gets all 'pretty' for them

ANY-WAYS...

So... this is what medium dramatic is for me

link

link

link

OR natural eye make up

link

link

link

What will you prefer for your girl to wear or what type do you prefer in a girl?

• Medium Dramatic
  • Natural

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl.

Personally, I have a thing for girls with lightly tanned skin and dirty blond hair - and I think they always look better with very light makeup (Mischa Barton being a good example).

Having said that, girls with very light skin and hair can look good with dark eye makeup - eg. link link

Brightly colored makeup always looks bad to me.

What Guys Said 3

• Depends on how the girls face looks like, but I would go with a little bit of eyeshadow, and some black eyeliner. Or simply some black eyeliner without eyeshadow.

• I don't give a sh*t about the eye makeup of any of them...but they are ALL wearing major cheek makeup and it makes me wanna totally hurl

• I don't see much cheek makeup myself?

• No, not at all! It's just that since they look fairly normal to me, I was surprised that you would have such an extreme reaction.

• I am fine with any eye makeup and eyebrow pencil and even lipstick..just don't like concealer & blush and really hate foundation and bronzer..):

• All of them are wearing way too much makeup

What Girls Said 4

• You aren't gonna get answers

Simply because the guys on here are stupid & are against makeup. They think that because they dislike makeup, every single guy on the face of the earth does, so they'll answer with "natural"

They think the world should revolve around them, which is ironic

• I like natural, natural, natural. However, I feel guys would sometimes notice me more if I wore more dramatic makeup but it makes me uncomfortable. Don't like it, so, sucks. :'(

• I think everyone looks great with natural make up. I am all for the dramatic stuff as well though.

• I loveee the first and second link on the dramatic eye.