Is your left boob larger then the right?

I know very few girls would be completely symmetrical. But for the majority of women one size is usually larger... generally the left what is yours and do you mind?

• Left is bigger
    59% (10)0% (0)48% (10)Vote
  • Right is bigger
    24% (4)0% (0)19% (4)Vote
  • Symmetrical with both
    12% (2)0% (0)10% (2)Vote
  • Im a guy
    5% (1)100% (4)23% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Also can you state their size when you state which size is bigger/neither and if they are sensitive?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• nope I'm 100% symmetrical. had a consult with a plastic surgeon who measured both sides and each was the same as the other. told me in his 35+ years expereince he has never seen a case. I felt awkward at first about it but I'm glad mine are uneven although normal.

0|0
    0|0
    • meant to add that I didn't take the reduction for that reason. anything can happen with surgery

• Show All
    • yea bigger ones come with a lot of issues lol.. I always tell girls they don't want big boobs trust me

• I seen in another question you said you are black, is it true your p****'s taste the best? (;

What Girls Said 6

• It's so minimal that I don't consider it noticeable... I don't even think about it, of course unless someone asks...

0|0
    0|0
  • My right is bigger, but it's barely noticeable, especially with a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my left boobie is slightly bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • My left one is bigger. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. The heart muscle is beneath the left breast, which explains the size discrepancy.

0|0
    0|0
    • but the heart is behind the rib cage

• My boobs used to be completely symmetrical, then I gained a couple of pounds and they went to my boobs. Now my left is a bit bigger, but not very noticeable.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.