Girls, do you think it's weird dating a guy shorter then you?

Allright so there's this girl I like I know she likes me back but she is an one 1/2 taller then me. Do you think she will say no because she is taller then me?ps:I'm a freshman in high school

Most Helpful Girl

• no that's not even much of a difference. if she really likes you, that won't matter.

i have a cousin whos really tall and a lot taller than her husband and they've been married for years. I've never asked but I've estimated a one ft height difference between the two. and she doesn't wear heels. :O

What Girls Said 12

• I'm tall (5' 10") and especially towered over boys in high school. Back then I felt awkward about it, and might have made a joke or two, but if a guy was confident enough to not care, then I was less likely to care.

Now that I'm older I care far less, but the same rule applies. If a guy acts like I'm a giant I'm going to feel even more giant, however if he acts like it's awesome that I'm tall and confident with being tall, I'm going to think he in turn is awesome.

On the plus side, girls know that as a freshman in high school you might have a random growth at any moment and suddenly tower over her. It's a fun guessing game haha

• If a guy is a lot shorter it can be a deal breaker. But a couple inches isn't necessarily that big a deal. If she likes you it's probably not that big a deal. Plus, there's nothing you can do about your height so just live your life!

• If she already likes you then she won't say no because of your height. Some girls do have problems with having a guy that is shorter but those girls normally change their minds if they end up falling for the guy.

• Well I am 5'3 and yeah to be honest if the guy is below than that it would be weird.5'3 is already consider as short.Unless I am tall like 5'8 I won't mind dating someone is like 1-2 inch shorter than me.

• I agree with MandaLuv, if she really loves you than you havenothing to worry about. And besides, in a year or two, you will probably be taller than her. Hope I could help and good luck!

• I'm pretty short, 5'2" to be exact. It wouldn't bother me if its a few inches...but a few feet is different.

• you're just insecure. she already likes you no worries :)

• Not particularly, unless he was wayyyy shorter than me. A few inches wouldn't bother me.

• i wouldn't date a guy who s shorter than me . sry

• 1/2 inch...no big deal. But most times for me, I can't date a guy who's shorter than me

• Yeah definitely a deal breaker.. I'm 5'4.. so that would be annoying

• yeah sorry.

What Guys Said 0