Guys same height or shorter than you.

Hello Ladies - I am 5' 10" <--- not the tallest guy in the world.

Are you attracted to men that are the same height, slightly shorter, slightly taller than you? Or do all women are only attracted to men who are quite a few inches taller than them?

It seems like me a guy who spends hours a week at the gym for years doesn't get as many women as a guy who is over 6' and isn't in as good shape.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2 and I like guys taller than me. 5'10 is a good height for me. I don't know a ton of guys who are 5'3, 5'4, or 5'5. I have known guys that were a couple inches taller than me that I thought were cute. If I would date them I don't know, depends on them I guess.

What Girls Said 14

• I am 5'5 1/2 I prefer a man 5'9 and up.

I would date a guy shorter than me although that isn't my preference.

• I am 5'3" and I prefer guys to be 5'6" - 5'9". I have dated a guy who was 5'4" though and it didn't bother me at all. Taller is okay too, just not my preference.

• I am 5'3 and I prefer a guy who is like 5'6 and above.5'10 is not that short.You still can date girls who are 5'5-5'8.

• I prefer tall guys cause I'm 5 ft. However if I'm really into him height is not important :)

• I'd say most girls like either same height or taller guys(: it's not that common to see tall girls with short guys and personally I find it kind of awkard. lol.

• I prefer taller guys but won't write off short ones unless they had little man syndrome.

• 5'10 is totally fine for me, I am not into tall guys anyway.

• I prefer taller guys. 5'8 at least.

• pretty much. tall guys get all the ladies. tough luck.

• im 5'1". and I like a guy a lot taller than me.

i think the shortest I'll be OK with is 5'5" or something. but the taller the better. he doesn't necessarily have to be 6ft though.

• I'm 5' 10" but I would date a guy as tall as me or like an inch shorter if he's attractive :) any shorter though might be a little weird

• I'm 5'5" and I prefer guys my height or taller . If I'm wearing heels and I'm taller it doesn't bother me .

• height really doesn't matter to me at all, actually tat's not completely true. I am quite petit, I am on;y 5 feet tall so everyone is tall to me lol. But anyone over the height of 5'10'' I am less inclined to go after unless I am really attracted to them because it's just too much of a difference, my shoulders would only come up to a guys crotch if he is over 6 feet tall, it's not as enjoyable as one would think, hah. I am really attracted to shorter men, 5'7 and under

• i am 5"1 so I prefer 5"8 and up.

What Guys Said 0