What do you guys think about girls with pixie cuts?

haircuts like on agyness deyn, michelle williams, ginnifer goodwin, or emma watson?

what do you guys think when you see a girl with their hair like that?

is it a turn on or a turn off?

do you automatically assume she's a lesbian, despite the way she is dressed?

is it too manish?

or any other opinions?

Yeah I already cut it a few months ago. Its the same color and cut as agyness deyn:

hairstyleideas.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/fryzura-dekady-agyness-deyn_9052_5.jpeg

Its so easy to style.

I was just wondering if guys thought I looked strange or something because they stare alot.

I guess they don't like it. But that's OK. I like it a lot so I'm keeping it for a while :D

Long hair is too boring for me. I tried having it long and I felt uncomfortable. And everyone tells me I look better with short hair. I've had bobs all my life. It really goes with me better. So I felt I had to do a pixie at least once and I love it :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't make any such assumptions just because of the haircut. Some women just want easily manageable hair!

• its true. it really is more manageable.

i cut back on my styling routine from an hour and a half to 5 to 10 minutes :D

• Thanks for the Best Answer!

• no problem. :D

What Guys Said 15

• I dated a girl with a purple and blue "punk" spike haircut of all things ... I don't have anything against women who like to wear their hair short. It's not going to make any real kind of difference in whether I want to be with her or not.

Neither do I find it particuarly attractive though. It's not a haircut I would ever recommend to a woman I was seeing. I do think SOME women can pull it off, but others can't at all (like Emma Watson in the latter case).

• I really don't like it, it's just too short for my tastes. Short hair just doesn't look feminine to me. But I wouldn't automatically assume she was a lesbian.

• rarely ever done right outside of hollywood.

done right, they still don't beat long hair.

done bad they are a massive turn off.

• I would think CUTE! if it suits her

• It would like pretty mannish which is why people tend to claim that only tiny feminine women can pull it off. Its true, they 'pull it off' in the sense of not looking male. Just.

I've known one straight male, ever, who claimed to like them.

I like bobs, but pixie cuts? God no.

• I like gals with long hair.

A pixie cut isn't going to be a total game-killer.

But I'm always going to wish your hair was longer.

• Hate pixie cuts, personally. Definite turn off, but I don't assume she's a lesbian because of it.

You've really got to have the right face for that kind of cut to look attractive.

I've never seen a woman with the right face.

• An attractive woman can still be feminine in spite of short hair, but it's not my preference. Long hair on a woman really does it for me. I don't assume women with short hair are lesbians. That's ridiculous.

• No, just no. It looks horrible.

• id think lesbian id be a turn off a little ... my ideal dream girl look tho is like emma stone

• Terrible!

Don't get it!

• We constantly hear of whether 'she can pull it off.' There's the clue! To 'pull it off' implies that one has succeeded in the face of adversity. People can protest 'It's only hair' 'What matters is the person', etc. all they like: but the bottom line is that people - men and women alike, respond to what they respond to; and few men find short hair attractive on women.

• I don't like them

• not even the kind that have long bangs in the front?

• Actually, I just looked them up and I am OK with them. It is bobs that I do not like./:

link

• Pixies & Bobs aren't my favorite but some girls can wear them

• Long hair is considered feminine and sexy. I prefer long hair, although some men do like short hair.

What Girls Said 4

• I usually keep my hair short and get boy cuts, but not lesbian looking short. I think it's cute and I'mma keep doin' it (after I finish growin' my hair out, I love short hair but I've always wanted me hair to be long enough that I can put in a long braid) . :l

• Gay guys love it, straight guys love Mila Kunis, Sofia Vergara, Megan Fox, Adriana Lima, Scarlett Johansson and Cheryl Cole

Wonder what they have in common...

• I'm surprised. :O I think it looks pretty.

I couldn't really pull it off, I don't think, guys seem to not like it anyway, so wtv..

• I've never seen any girls pull it off besides P!nk and Rhianna.