Do guys like when girls wear their hair naturally or curled/straightened?

Is it better for girls just to wear their hair naturally, if it looks tamed not like all over the place, or straightened hair or hair curled with a curling iron?

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on the girl, her natural hair, hair length and style, and overall look.

some girls have beautiful natural hair. others look better with styled hair. it also depends on the length and cut, certain haircuts look bad if they aren't styled properly, especially mid length that hit around the shoulder, I find that longer hair is more likely to look better natural.

i think most girls, regardless of their natural, look good in straight hair that hits about mid-back length.

What Guys Said 5

• personally I love a girl with long curly/wavy hair but as long as she's happy with it and it's not shorter than shoulder length than it's fine. (very rarely short hair can look good but generally it does not)

• Personally I like it when a girl really puts effort in her hair.

That's just me though, lot's of guys couldn't care less.

• depends on the girl

i notice short straight hair looks really good on some girls

other girls I prefer long hair

• For me I like it all natural..

• Guys just like girls...and their hair...longer is better..but necessary...(:

What Girls Said 0