Guys, give me an example of an outfit that you would like on a girl.

casual.

and no ''no clothes'' answers :P

Most Helpful Guy

• i like girls in athletic clothing and yoga pants!

What Guys Said 8

• Whatever she likes or feels comfortable in. Nice jeans and a t-shirt or hoodie is nice though I will say.

• That's probably a bad question to ask straight guys. I'm guessing whatever looks cute on you is not the answer you are looking for. As far as relationships go though, I won't date a girl who dresses overly revealing. If that's all you have to offer or to get my attention with then you aren't worth my time.

• said by the guy half nakey in his profile picture

• Well said tohrment. I can appreciate the irony in that. The difference though is that I'm not trying to pick up girls on here and I actually posted that as motivation because I gained some weight (not much) due to an illness and a deployment. I usually go on this site when I have nothing to do so seeing that pic makes me feel like I need to go workout right now and get back into that shape.

• The kinds of clothes that Lauren Conrad and Cassadee Pope wear.

• A shirt referencing something cool, like a movie or a band; tights and a skirt. Something like that.

• 0|0
  • Oversized T-shirt and a pair of cutoffs(preferably short) ...damn...can't get much hotter than that...(:

• What you have in that pic looks nice.

• Depends on the girl and the weather/what we're doing. A girl in my orchestra has a killer body and wore these tight jeans and a frilly top yesterday that just about blew me out of my seat. She wore boots to go with it but they weren't exactly heels. I'll try to find a picture of the outfit, but I don't know the name of the kind of top she was wearing

What Girls Said 0