Do girls tend to be nice to ugly dudes or only some of them?

When I was in public school I would see some ugly ass dudes with terrible acne on their face and every girl would be super nice to them and kind to them and stuff which idk

i have acne but it ain't no freddy krugger...its just some little acne here and there and I get treated horribly by girls

they would like give me angry stares and dirty looks like I did the worst to them

i ain't bad looking nor am I hot

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes ya if I feel sorry for them

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe it's because of the way you act or always look. Like, if you always look angry or if you say something messed up that can usually happen. I don't know what other reason why that would happen though...

• I will be nice to the guys that I feel comfortable with and respect me.

• Well, I am nice to people regardless if I find them attractive or not.

• depends on their personality some girl are mean some are plain sweet some are appear to be nice but are actually playing with them. playerettes/flirts not sure about players flirt with every kind of person from ugly to sexy

• Are thirty year olds suppose to have acne? And don't too much into it... some girls are just bitchy

• i'm nice to everyone, I don't decide if I want to be nice to them based on their looks..

What Guys Said 0