Guys, how do you like a girls hair to be?

what if she has nice smooth straight hair but its not voluminous and just flat/thin would you hate that? would you want her to wear extensions to give her hair more bounce? what if she ties her hair up a lot?

whats a turn off and what's acceptable?

so if my hair is flat is that okay? as long as its natural?

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't hate that. I don't really have a favorite type of hair and hairstyle it depends on how the hair goes with the rest of the girl. I seem to mostly like girls with longer flowing hair though. I don't mind when girls where their hair up in a ponytail because then it lets me see their neck more. If I'm crushing on a girl I always want to kiss her neck for some reason lol.

What Guys Said 6

• I like a girl's hair long, meaning shoulder length or longer. I don't care so much about volume, but I don't want to be feeling metal clips on her head when I kiss her or run my fingers through her hair, so no extensions. And I really HATE it when girls put their hair up, though a pony tail or a braid is fine. Just no buns or "up" styles. I like to feel a girls' hair flow around me, and stroke it or twist it in my fingers.

Natural always wins.

• apart from extensions, each girl has a certain style that works well for her

some girls look great with long hair but not so much with short hair

some girls look stunning with short hair

list goes on

• Hmm...I like hair with volume but not if it was because of extensions. I prefer girls that let their hair down, it's just sexier than a ponytail. Most guys don't care about hair color, but me and my friends prefer long hair over short.

• I'm not a big fan of very short hair. Besides this, anything natural suits me. Extensions would be a turn off, it's fake and it sounds to me like there is a self confidence problem.

• i don't mind any style... as long as the length goes pass your ears

• LOL! It's fine...guys just love girls and their hair...longer is better but not a must...(:

What Girls Said 1

• Natural is better~