Are guys turned off by athletic looking girls?

So I am quite athletic, I mean.. not that I do sports a lot but I just have the athletic kind of body type, I have broad and a bit muscly shoulders, small perky t*ts, flat stomach, tight butt and strong muscularly legs.. I don't have huge boobs or huge fat ass and thighs and lower thighs and arms like my sister... I could say I'm built of muscle, I'm not wobbly.

but guys just seem to like her the most so I'm getting kind of self conscious. Are guys turned off by girls that look strong and not as womanly?

Also, what kind of girls do guys prefer the most:)? Describe your dream girlfriend!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys would consider that like an 8 out of 10 body. On the other hand, you'll probably still have it in 40 years, or close to it. Be happy. You look way better then most and you're not going to fall apart.

I've also noticed that guys with big muscles tend to not be put off by a little muscle on a woman. They sometimes consider girls like you _perfect_. So flirt with the ripped guys, you may actually have the _best_ chance with them.

What Guys Said 5

• It is purely to preference of if someone like athletic or not.

If I was to describe MY dream girlfriend:

--Smart or Knowledgable- so I can have intelligent conversations

--Nice looking- doesn't have to be "text book definintion of beauty or sexy" just that fair and pretty looking person

--I won't say energetic, but I don't really take a fancy to REALLY shy girls

So overall just that balanced, girl next door, friend type of girl.

• I love it when girls wear those sporty shirts, short shorts, and sneakers.

• no, just as long as she doesn't have a six pack. that's just ugly.

• Nothing wrong with that, unless you're a bodybuilder. Sometimes muscular legs are attractive then thicker thighs.

My dream girlfriend... Tall, have curves and pretty teeth and eyes.

answer mine please? link

• Not at all, I think they're hot.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL @ describing yourself and describing your sister in a way to get obvious biased answers

Some guys are and since a majority of guys on here either like skinny-fat or fat chicks, most on here are.

• well shoot, no need to be harsh about your sister.

• Sounds cute! :) I wish I had some curves. And trust me, guys are out there who like your "type" No worries. :)