Friends are daring me to get a mohawk, what do you think of them?

Long story short, my friends dared me so I'm gonna do it. I think I can pull it off but I don't think girls like them that much, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them. And I think you might look good with it. :)

What Girls Said 10

• the fauxhawk in your profile picture looks good...but I don't know about a full on mohawk... personally, I am a fan of both.

• Eugh, don't. A FULL head of hair is awesome. You look good with your current hairstyle

d(^_^)b

• Hmmm...they sound like an audacious group. I suppose it might be cool if you wanted to be different, spontaneous and truly do something out of the norm. You certainly will evoke reactions. I just caution you on one thing...IF you do it, be prepared that your friends may 'encourage' you to do more! Such as dye a section of your mohawk pink or yellow. Just know where to draw the line.

• Do it. That'd be a cute conversation starter with a girl if anything.

• It isn't the end of the world if you do get a mohawk, but you're such a cutie to begin with and why would you want to ruin that?

• I don't really like them but a lot of people nowadays have them or girls shave half their head but if you don't like your mohawk you can always wear a hat or shave all of it off

• ehh... noo

• Don't do it

• I don't like them

• If you are up for an internship or a job soon, no. I rather you get a fauxhawk than a mohawk :)

What Guys Said 5

• Awhile back my friends were all daring me to have sex with a goat. We'd still be together but I couldn't teach her to cook.

• There was a recent note on craigslist in Chicago where a woman was pregnant and trying to find the father. She had gotten pregnant in a bathroom stall at a motorhead concert with a guy she met in the pit. Apparently he had a red mohawk. So long story short, apparently some girls think Mohawks are pretty hot.

• I think some of the things that came back from the 1980's are really stupid including the look of the mohawk. It is fine though as your hair will grow back. Be prepared to be made fun of though :)

• DO IT BRO! Go ahead and Live!

• They're awesome. I'm getting one this summer.