Seeing your girlfriend without makeup?

Hi, I'm wondering what a guy thinks when they see their girlfriend without makeup for the first time? I'm going away with my boyfriend for three weeks in the summer... and in the past I always wear makeup around him and look my best. I don't mind, smudged up morning makeup, its when completely bare-faced.. I'm even thinking of getting eye-lash extensions or am I thinking too much of nothing? :')

thank you!

btw I am confident even though it doesn't seem like it hhah, just want my guy to think I'm good looking ofc

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex preferred me without make-up. even though it made me look like I was around 12. guess he's a closet-pedo... jk. I'm sure he'll still find you to be attractive. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Don't worry your boyfriend will not think any less of you.

• I love to see a girl just rocking a natural look now and again, it's always good to see the person beneath the make-up, lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Way over thinking. Any guy will tell you he'd prefer to see his girlfriend without make up. Anyway make up cannot give you something that's not already there, it just helps us feel less exposed. Its exactly the same as stripping in front of a guy for the first time, we worry about all our imperfections that in the end guys don't even notice.

I'm sure your boyfriend thinks you're beautiful and especially if he's seen you in smudged up make up. Try wearing less and less around him now so you'll feel more comfortable in the summer