My pupils are different sizes!!

They have been this way for at least a month. I noticed when I play loud music with headphones, the change is even more dramatic. What does it mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless your vision is hindered don't worry about it..

What Guys Said 3

• That's not a good thing. I don't know what it means, but you should see ask your doctor about it. It's not an emergency, but it's worth getting checked out

• you should get a brain scan and or see an eye specialist. not saying there is something wrong but there could be something wrong.

• I too have pupils which are a different size and have been told by the experts that it's just the way it is and nothing to worry about.It's called anisocoria. If you haven't had it for awhile, a migraine can also cause it. Hope I helped.

• I briefly read about it and I thought it was only called that if you were born with it or it runs in the family. Neither of those are true for me

• if your that worried go and see your doctor. it could be serious or not. to be honest, I think if it was that serious, you would be dead by now, you would be sitting here asking this question. anything to d o with the head, doesn't take a month for something serious to happen. and definitely doesn't mean you will go blind.

• About 20% of the population can normally have different size pupils, however the difference is very small averaging about .5 mm. The pupillary muscles controlling pupil size are controlled by nerves that extend from the brain. If you have any doubt about the magnitude of the size difference and especially if this asymmetry represents a new change in your eyes you should have a comlplete eye exam to be sure there are no underlying nerve abnormalities

What Girls Said 1

• That you should turn your damn music down.

• pay attention, its like that anyway

• Well obviously its much too late! Your pupils are different sizes!