What does a guy think if he sees..

a girl he knows who wears make-up ALL the time. then one day she wears none and she has ugly eyes lips and skin.

what does he thikn?

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd run away screaming hysterically, clawing the flesh from my own face. Ugly lips? Nooooooo!

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 3

• A pretty face is going to be a pretty face with or without makeup. Makeup definitely can make a face look better but it doesn't magically make someone ugly look pretty.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care. A guy should like you for your personality, not for how much make-up you put on each day.

2|0
    0|0
  • its one of those things wear its like, I fell for the original you, not the "new you" that's what id think, yeah may seem shallow that I fell for the makeup, but at least she wasnt changing herself, ya know?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on whether he likes make up or not. Sometimes girl just look prettier without make up, so he might think the girl looks much better. Likewise, it might be a bit of a shock. I know for a fact that I didn't wear eyeliner one day - it's basically the only type of makeup I wear - and a friend of mine commented that I looked 'so pure'.

He might also think you look a bit sick, if you wear some kind of bronzer. I guess it depends on what kind of makeup the girl wears.

0|0
    0|0
  • "thank goodness for make-up"? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an unpleasant surprise.

0|0
    0|0