What is your favorite, comfy article of clothing that you own?

It's a rainy morning here...so I'm in my leggings & don't laugh...but this soft, uber comfy orange long sleeve tee that I own that is the softest thing EVER & wait for it...it has a Jack'O lantern face on it. :'( LOL it's my "pumpkin shirt". Strange I know but it's comfy & has never lost it's softness or shape & feel. And it goes over my wrists perfectly... :) I don't wear it out, lol. Just inside.

Other than that in general I'd say my leggings/yoga pants & under tanks & oversized off the shoulder shirts.

You? :)

Going anonymous cause I'm embarrassed lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• When my dad died, he left me his drool cup and I wouldn't go anywhere without it.

• Palek, I don't know how to take you..

• As long as you take me any way but seriously it'll all be good. ; - )

• Figured lol. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I usually wear baggy sweatpants and a t-sh*t when I want to be comfortable.

What Girls Said 3

• Plain black sweater because it's so warm and comfy and it's so long that it completely covers up my butt and leggings are comfy too.

• lmfao. I like the sound of your pumpkin shirt. :D don't be embarassed!

i have these firetruck red sweatpants that I would nevereverever wear in public...but they are sososo goddamn comfy...unbelievably soft. and a super worn out high school t.

• i have some sweatpants. two are from h&m one is solid black another is dark gray just so darn comfy! I can live in them. but I don't like to wear them outside unless I am just running to the gym or walking the dog.